Nick Disses Ex Paris

8/7/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Blonde boybander Nick Carter had a thing or two to say about celebutante ex-girlfriend, ex-con Paris Hilton. While being interviewed on air today for the Scott & Todd in the Morning Show on WPLJ 95.5 FM in New York City, Carter dished and dismissed his former flame. The boys were in town promoting their new single, "Inconsolable." Backstreet's back? Alright?

"[Bandmate] Howie asked me that question this morning: 'You don't think about her no more? You ever wish you could be back with her?' To be honest, no. I don't even care anymore," he said, before adding, "I think half of America doesn't care either." Harsh!

The teen dream dated Hilton for around 7 months in 2003, before their relationship crashed and burned. At the time, said Carter, "I got tired of the rumors surrounding our relationship and the constant on and off status." Tired of Paris?

anonymous

yea half of america does not care for his ass. and the boy that says he is tired of the helicopters where he lives is jealous cause they are not there for him...haha... these boys should go back where they came from...dumb asses

haveaniceday

I'd say more than half of America, there Tons o Fun. Funny that the single is titled "inconsolable?" Backstreets back....NOT alright!!

LPH

Nick's so HOT and the new BSB song is amazing, i'm glad him and Paris aren't together anymore I just wish the media will drop the subject and stop talking about it's such old news they need to let it go b/c both parties are over the relationship

uallsuck

He's a total nothing!!

Zoe

Half the world doesn't care about him, either.

Paris has herpes

I would say more than half of America doesn't care, either. Why put "In the Slime of NIck" when all he said was he didn't care about her? He didn't talk about how bad she was in bed or what a racist, herpes bitch she is, when he could have. Get your tongue out of her ass, Levin, yes, we're all tired of Paris.

Carroll

All I can say to Nick Carter....it must be difficult for any "guy" to date Paris Hilton, even if only for one night. She's always followed by hordes of paparazzi. That has to get tiresome. Nick, my suggestion is....date someone who's less of a media magnet.

In'J

and which part of his commment is dishing exactly? ...not even close to her comments on him

charlotte

Nick done a good job!!

Jami

Yay Nick!!!..... I'm soooo glad he didn't stay with her.... she's a LOSER!!!! I love the backstreet boys and I can't wait for their new album to come out!!!! KTBSPA!

Pritee

I know Nick is always gonna do right thing. I know he never have to do such kinda stuff just to promote his song. NOOOOOO, not at all. n those who thinks he said this abt' Hilton so as to promote his song, u people are insane. Nick is the best guy alive I think.
GOOD JOB Nick.

Catsy2

Nick was being kind. Actually, recent polls show that 79% do not like Hilton and wish she would just "go away."

Big Bear

parass sux: Nick the guy parass herpes made the nasty video with?? parass will do anything for the camera and I mean anything. I notice the media dropped the story about parass getting frisky with the neighbors yellow lab. What a skank!!!! I hope Nick worn condoms and a dry suit. The only way to have safe sex with her royal hineyness is to take extreme measures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kristan

Good for Nick, he was way too good for that slut anyway.

kristan

Good for Nick, he was way too good for that slut anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments