Britney's Topless Bombshell

8/8/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BRIT MAGCan bizarro Britney Spears fall any further from grace, y'all? The trainwreckerific Brit-Brit allegedly spent a wild night with a hot young boy toy, reports Us.

College student Matt Encinas was an extra on Brit's latest video and tells how the wild mama invited him and some of the other video extras to a late night private pool party at the Standard Hotel. Brit-Brit then encouraged everyone to play a trashy game of topless truth or dare and Encinas ended up locking lips with the drunk pop tart.

"Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot," he said. "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy, and that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Britney Spears -- click to launchBrit Sucks -- click to launch

Charlie to Denise -- You're a Nanny Goat!

Declaration -- click to read TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Charlie Sheen in his ongoing custody fight, in which the actor grumbles that the nanny situation just ain't working.

In the documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Sheen explains he's now engaged to Brook Mueller, whom Sheen says "has a strong relationship with my children and she and I provide them with a structured and safe environment." Sheen wants more time with the kids, without the intrusion of nannies approved by the court who must be present when he has the kids.

Charlie says "I am capable of selecting my own child care provider and I request an order permitting me to make that decision."

Sheen alleges recently, Richards "has repeatedly made unnecessary telephone calls to me and to my home. These calls have resulted in disputes between us." Sheen wants the court to 86 all non-emergency calls. He's also asking for extended visitation -- he'd like to pick the two kids Saturday morning and return them on Monday every third and fifth weekend of each month.

"Big Brother" Wings Pilot

Big Brother ExclusiveUPDATE: To be absolutely clear, the banner that appeared on last night's show was NOT pulled by Jerry.

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Travolta: What a Tangled Web He Weaves!

Although his cross-dressing role in "Hairspray" was taped months ago, in his personal life, John Travolta is still wiggin' out!
John Travolta
The 53-year-old man arrived to a "Late Show" taping on July 18, sportin' mysteriously luscious long thetan locks. Nice piece! Eleven days later, Travo turned up at a Baseball Hall of Fame event in Scientoloshort tresses. L.Ron haircut! Then this past weekend, the "Battlefield Earth" Flabulous -- click to launchstar was snapped at a Los Angeles event -- once again in all his mop-topped glory. It's magically ridiculous!

John Boy's secret is out!

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dani

This is the weakest Brit coverage. She got topless & kissed a random guy. Big deal. My cat does more risque things than that

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

oh my 1st Y'all

I HATE SKANKY TWITNEY THE CRANK WHORE

yes we all know she is the skankiest of skanks, but so what like we all haven't been young once. she just happens to be stupid too. I think twitney is a crank whore. she needs rehab

Minette

That Denise isn't anything but a high priced whore anyway. She'd do anything at all for public attention.

Biznatchy

It's obvious Britney is in a deep state of depression. She has isolated herself from anyone who has a genuine interest in helping her because continuing a relationship with them would require her to face the reality of who she has become.

the tabloids are obsessed with her, and she is obsessed with the attention.

It's going to take a lot more than some fancy rehab to fix all of the issues this poor child has going on.

One day she's going to look back at all of this from her double wide trailer in Louisiana after spending the evening bailing her son out of jail for holding up the local liquor store in an attempt to get crack money for his older brother who has fallen off the wagon since the tragic death of their father in a drive by shooting, scratch her head, and say, "How the heck did this happen y'all? I used to have a Mercedes and a tattoo I could see when I looked down."

Pity, pity.

Disagree

I tell you what, all these stories about birttany is so stupied. Yes we all can see that she is messed up but no different for the non cleberties in this world. She is just like any other mother out there making mistakes and i am a parent and i have made my own mistakes. So what if she had a fling with a guy, the only reason that he told the story about his night with brittany was becuase of the "BIG BUCKS" he got for it and i am sure he put a little more in it than what happened to make the story better.... I was watching tv last night and seen that she might lose her right to her children and in my own opinion, k-fed is not much of a role model himself. I know that there are lots of people that disagree with me but you cant judge someone unless you walk in there shoes and understand what is really going on....

JIm

6 or 7 years ago, I would have been like hellyeah I'll spend a night at a pool party with britney, but now adays, no way, I'd be too worry about catching an std

Sherry

no comment on the brit thing but i saw a great band this weekend while visiting in Maryland. Check them out at texasheatband dot com . I do think Denise Richards is full of it though...just my opinion.

aggie

What a mess! I can't even imagine what must be going through her mind throughout all this!!

Debera

Yeah..oh..Britney is depressed, has problems..oh..boo hoo hooo hooo hooo hooo.so lets all take off our shirts and play games and act like a teenager!! The more money people make, the more they think they can do whatever they want and then cry about it later. She needs to leave the party goodies alone if she can't handle the bad press. UNLESS...she knows whos gonna be around to rat on her later to tabloids and knows it!!

ringo

she is a worthless slut. she needs to be locked away and forgotten.

BD

Brit you are a poor excuse of a human being!!!!! I have been praying that your boys are taken from you...as something is going to happen to those sweet boys, if they are not away from YOU!! Ya know once upon a time...YOU used to call Christina, a no singing voice, that would never amount to anything, and no guy would want her, ho.........well miss Ho of Ho's....stank.....drug attic, drinking, can't drive fool!!!! Christina is not only beautiful....your NOT.....she has a fantastic voice....you don't....she is not a ho....you are......there is nothing bad said about her.....there IS all the time, about YOU......she is married, and happy.....your NOT....I can go on all day....but I won't!!! In plain English....YOU need to just go away...away from the tabloids...away from your boys...away from life!!!!!!

love little people :)

biznatchy LMAO you should be a comedy writer or in a movie producers job that was too g.dam funny

LIVELIFELOVELAFF

Ok. We´re all guessing that every single movement that Brit makes is the new thing-the new gossip. She´s just like all of us. Human...and like all us humans she makes mistakes, and also like us humans she does lots of mistakes that scar a lot of the people that love her. Why doesn´t the media go bother other people that are doing worse mistakes than her LINDSAY LOHAN, and PARIS HILTON thats now starting over and rethinking after she finally opened her eyes because she got what she deserved. Linds and Brit would hopefully GET REAL when they hit the jackpot and start suffering-but Paris is the smart one now and the advice given to her has stabbed her deep inside and now she´s starting to listen. Maybe Brit and Linds would follow and prayers that they dont have to go through prison like spoiled Paris to figure out whats Good and Bad. But yes... Britney´s problem is differenet because she has two beautiful KIDS that she has to think about and its about time that she stops worrying about the physical stuff and what people think of her like seduction and partying and a ONE NIGHT ADVENTURE, but a loving mom who needs to step up to her kids and to step up to a better future, and a better life. And if all people like her or have a related problem to this one- if they keep up like this... maybe there WONT be a future to think about.

Charles Bradsher

On Big Brother: No one can ruin this show. It is already ruined. Awaste of an hour tv. One of the worst programs on TV. Just so the bosses wife has a show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments