Britney's Topless Bombshell

8/8/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BRIT MAGCan bizarro Britney Spears fall any further from grace, y'all? The trainwreckerific Brit-Brit allegedly spent a wild night with a hot young boy toy, reports Us.

College student Matt Encinas was an extra on Brit's latest video and tells how the wild mama invited him and some of the other video extras to a late night private pool party at the Standard Hotel. Brit-Brit then encouraged everyone to play a trashy game of topless truth or dare and Encinas ended up locking lips with the drunk pop tart.

"Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot," he said. "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy, and that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Britney Spears -- click to launchBrit Sucks -- click to launch

Charlie to Denise -- You're a Nanny Goat!

Declaration -- click to read TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Charlie Sheen in his ongoing custody fight, in which the actor grumbles that the nanny situation just ain't working.

In the documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Sheen explains he's now engaged to Brook Mueller, whom Sheen says "has a strong relationship with my children and she and I provide them with a structured and safe environment." Sheen wants more time with the kids, without the intrusion of nannies approved by the court who must be present when he has the kids.

Charlie says "I am capable of selecting my own child care provider and I request an order permitting me to make that decision."

Sheen alleges recently, Richards "has repeatedly made unnecessary telephone calls to me and to my home. These calls have resulted in disputes between us." Sheen wants the court to 86 all non-emergency calls. He's also asking for extended visitation -- he'd like to pick the two kids Saturday morning and return them on Monday every third and fifth weekend of each month.

"Big Brother" Wings Pilot

Big Brother ExclusiveUPDATE: To be absolutely clear, the banner that appeared on last night's show was NOT pulled by Jerry.

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Travolta: What a Tangled Web He Weaves!

Although his cross-dressing role in "Hairspray" was taped months ago, in his personal life, John Travolta is still wiggin' out!
John Travolta
The 53-year-old man arrived to a "Late Show" taping on July 18, sportin' mysteriously luscious long thetan locks. Nice piece! Eleven days later, Travo turned up at a Baseball Hall of Fame event in Scientoloshort tresses. L.Ron haircut! Then this past weekend, the "Battlefield Earth" Flabulous -- click to launchstar was snapped at a Los Angeles event -- once again in all his mop-topped glory. It's magically ridiculous!

John Boy's secret is out!

COMMENTS

BD

And....people STOP saying she is in a state of depression!!!! That is a cop out!!!! My friend is depressed and she NEVER treats her kids...like Britney does....or I should say doesn't!!!! (as she is always partying...out ho-ing around!) All she cares about is HERSELF!!!! And who she can be with next time!!! she is a ho!!!! going out without underware does not make you on the sick list!!! It does make you on the WHORE LIST!!!!!!so.....THINK ABOUT IT...GOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry

This young woman needs help so bad. She needs psychiatric help along with her drinking and possible drugs? Why isn't there anybody in her family to show TOUGH LOVE and have her committed. It looks apparent that she can't take care of her own children. I feel more for the children than for her. PLEASE, someone do somthing.

And, to alot of you, please learn how to spell.

tiogogo

Brittany topless? What's wrong with that?! I'd let her ride my pleasure pole!

The Truth

1. oh my 1st Y'all

Posted at 2:28PM on Aug 8th 2007 by Pookie

Only morons post "1st". You're a waste of air.

Clara

what a mess!! I don't think Kevin will take care of Brit's own kids all times because he uses to go out to the parties while nanny will take care of kids all times. Brit's mother is a good grandmother and i believe that she should take full of custody of Brit's kids. Kevin, Pls don't leave kids all times while you are at parties. Awww! Two boys use to drink pops in bottles. Brit is really stupid...

m

I am a mere 1 month older than Ms. Spears, I know everyone makes mistakes. My daughter is 2 1/2 and I don't always do the right things, IE 1 more popsicle than she needs, late bedtime. But it is learning from these mistakes that sets it apart. Ms. Spears needs to realize just like I did, there are people out there who don't give a flip about you and there are people out there who love you no matter that; regardless of who you are. She needs to analyze her situation and cling to those that genuinely love her. Especially for her children, once you have kids they are your life. You must rethink everything you do and wonder how it will affect them. I was on a downward spiral until I found out I was pregnant, I changed my life, went to college, and now I am happy and successful and my child will be better off for it. It is thanks to her after all bieng my inspiration. She needs to be a better rolemodel and mother. It is not too late, it is never too late. Stay home with your kids, you don't need to go out all the time with them. Rent some family friendly dvd's, make some fun kid friendly snacks, and spend family time TOGETHER ALONE. Another thing, your momma may not have made the best decisions but she is your momma and loves you no matter what and unconditionally, let her help you. Ok, sorry so long. I had to get my point out. STRAIGHTEN UP GIRLY!! catch ya later ya'll

ron

sorry little girl,no talant at all seen better looking girls with better bodys.she thinks she has boobs, it's just baby fat.if her kids get taken away she has no one to blame. she may think money can get her anything wake up courts take care of those kids

little love

I think Britney, Paris and Lindsay should all be black balled from ever being in movies,
magazines, TV, on stage etc. The media should not even waste their film or writing
words about these cheap unethical people.

Nikki

Britney is a very unbalanced and disturbed young woman who refuses to believe she's in a crisis. If she was not in denial, she would allow herself to be surrounded by those who love her. Funny, ever since she has become a Mother, we've never seen any pictures of her with the boys that show her in a "real motherhood mode". There's lots of pictures of her carrying one of the boys, but nothing like we see of Jennifer Garner or Mariksa Harggitay, etc., with their kids. Never has there been a photo of an outing in the park with Britney in jeans and sneakers running around, pushing a little one on a swing, etc. Noting that is authentic or fun. It's just her carrying them around places she wants to be. These kids are not in a good situation with her. I wouldn't be surprised if this ends tragically, and sooner than rather than later.

Paul

All of those bitches, all of which are completely un-talented, should be driven out of the USA on the broomsticks they rode in on. They are the true definition of what a 'WHORE" is. Any man that would sleep with them should be castrated and immediately checked for an STD.

cindillard

I think Brit needs help, she is so young, and to have to go to rehab at this age is sad, grow up and stop partying so much, stay home with the kids 6 nights a week, and enjoy friends the 7th day or night, If i had the press knowing my every move, I'd want to prove them wrong, she has to take control, stay home, and prove she loves her kids she does not have me confinced, i think her x does a better job, she is going to hurt someone soon, and thats sad, because i think she thinks she can get away with anything, she is a fallen star, thats it!!

booboolai

Re: Brit

If i was the judge in the custody battle here is what I would do.

1. Give full custody to K-Fed with visitation rights to Brit.
2. The visitation would be fully supervised by an outside person.
3. The morning of the visitation, Brit would have to show up on time to take an alcohol and drug test. If she was late or failed the test, she would not be allowed to see the children that day and furthermore if she failed the alcohol and/or drug test, she would be arrested without bail.
4. During the visitation, if she acted weird like what has been showing up in the tabloids, she would lose visitation rights for a specified number of days and/or months.

The judges have to get firm with her because she obviously doesn't care about her children or she would have already straightened herself out.

Also these magazines that want to do shoots with her should think twice. All she does is come to the shoot and cause havoc. They are paying her good money to do what? Soil expensive clothing, go topless, come to the shoot either high on drugs, drunk or not of right mind. Why waste your money on her if you can get 500 other available people for the same price. Furthermore, there is not a day that goes by that there isn't something in the news about Brit. Don't you think that people are already getting tired of turning on the TV, opening the newspaper, reading a magazine and constantly hearing or finding something re: Brit? Any producer who thinks that by giving Brit a chance to go an album, interview, movie, etc is going to help her, it's not. All it's going to do is cost the producers money. She'll end up coming in late, coming in drunk, coming in high on drugs, acting stupid and whatever.

Face it, her career is almost over. As soon as Hollywood, music producers, magazines, newspapers and TV shows and stations realize that they are asking for trouble when they contract Brit to do anything, they will stop calling her. It doesn't matter how much money she has. If the money stops coming in, how long does the world think it will take her to go through her money? She'll be spending it on wild parties, booze, drugs and before we all know it, she will lose her house, car, and everything she has of value.

If K-Fed is smart, he will get with his lawyer and write guidelines to Brit's visitation with the children. Any sensible father wouldn't allow a mother to visit their children in the condition she has been arriving to different places in. Also when the kids get older and can read, they will find out what their mom did when they were little and they will be ashamed to ever be seen with their mom. K-Fed can't keep that information away from them. Somehow it will leak out and the kids will have questions. Protect your kids now while it's not too late.

Brit is just with the wrong crowd and soon she'll have her kids with the wrong crowd also.

Enough Said!!!!!

MACHELLDA

I AGREE WITH THE COMMENT THAT BRITTNEY IS JUST A YOUNG GIRL WHO IS GOING THRU DEPRESSION FROM HAVING TWO CHILDREN SO CLOSE TOGETHER...AS LONG AS HER CHILDREN ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF WHILE SHE IS OUT THEN LET HER DO AS SHE PLEASES...AS LONG AS THE CHILDREN ARE NOT THERE TO SEE IT, SO WHAT...LET THE GIRL REST AND HAVE FUN....ALL I SEE ARE A BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES WHO DO THE SAME THING AND WANT TO PUT HER DOWN FOR IT CAUSE SHE IS FAMOUS...GET OVER IT PEOPLE.

someone who cares

Everyone blames Brit for all her problems. I say some are hers, the other half the media,and then most of the blame should be put on fans who contuine to follow her every move. We all know that she is in a turmoil in her life at the moment. She was subject to fame at a very young age, would you not agree with me? She wasn't even out of high school. She had no teenage life to look back on. Brit has always been under pressure to make sure her singing career has been as her fans liked. Her producers made Brit like she is today. Sexy outfits, Skimpy shorts, and tops. The more they made her look the better the fans took a liking to her. She is on a death course and it is a shame that we can't help her. Elvis took the same trip as Brit but being a male he hide his drug use, and being a male he was out there sleeping around also but being a female like Brit who are we to label her a slut, or a whore, think about it! If she were your child what would you do to help her? Lets try to say something nice that can help Brit. Sometimes talk can be cheap, But words of encourage can help uplift a heavy heart. She needs more encourageing words from all of us who has watch her climb to stardom and fall down to were she is now. I would love to see Brit become that pretty lady she once was and become the singer she once was. If she were my child I would love to hear from everyone out here, How do I help my Daughter? I would ask of all the readers on here.
Some One Who Cares

BLONDEVIXEN

AW! come on brit just wanted to play a little tiddlywinks and twisters!!! girls just wanna have fun!!!!