Britney's Topless Bombshell

8/8/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BRIT MAGCan bizarro Britney Spears fall any further from grace, y'all? The trainwreckerific Brit-Brit allegedly spent a wild night with a hot young boy toy, reports Us.

College student Matt Encinas was an extra on Brit's latest video and tells how the wild mama invited him and some of the other video extras to a late night private pool party at the Standard Hotel. Brit-Brit then encouraged everyone to play a trashy game of topless truth or dare and Encinas ended up locking lips with the drunk pop tart.

"Britney was the first one to undress, and then everyone else followed. I turned around and saw that she was topless and she had fake tattoos of flowers on her nipples from the shoot," he said. "I was told all she wanted to do that night was kiss a boy, and that's what she did. Mission accomplished."

Britney Spears -- click to launchBrit Sucks -- click to launch

Charlie to Denise -- You're a Nanny Goat!

Declaration -- click to read TMZ has obtained a declaration filed by Charlie Sheen in his ongoing custody fight, in which the actor grumbles that the nanny situation just ain't working.

In the documents, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Sheen explains he's now engaged to Brook Mueller, whom Sheen says "has a strong relationship with my children and she and I provide them with a structured and safe environment." Sheen wants more time with the kids, without the intrusion of nannies approved by the court who must be present when he has the kids.

Charlie says "I am capable of selecting my own child care provider and I request an order permitting me to make that decision."

Sheen alleges recently, Richards "has repeatedly made unnecessary telephone calls to me and to my home. These calls have resulted in disputes between us." Sheen wants the court to 86 all non-emergency calls. He's also asking for extended visitation -- he'd like to pick the two kids Saturday morning and return them on Monday every third and fifth weekend of each month.

"Big Brother" Wings Pilot

Big Brother ExclusiveUPDATE: To be absolutely clear, the banner that appeared on last night's show was NOT pulled by Jerry.

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Travolta: What a Tangled Web He Weaves!

Although his cross-dressing role in "Hairspray" was taped months ago, in his personal life, John Travolta is still wiggin' out!
John Travolta
The 53-year-old man arrived to a "Late Show" taping on July 18, sportin' mysteriously luscious long thetan locks. Nice piece! Eleven days later, Travo turned up at a Baseball Hall of Fame event in Scientoloshort tresses. L.Ron haircut! Then this past weekend, the "Battlefield Earth" Flabulous -- click to launchstar was snapped at a Los Angeles event -- once again in all his mop-topped glory. It's magically ridiculous!

John Boy's secret is out!

COMMENTS

BlameThemSociety

In this "Blame-Everyone-But-Me" society, Brit can take her choice: she's depressed, she's unhappy, she's so rich she's put upon by every tabloid. But what about: Brit is a woman of free will who chooses to act the way she does because she likes the publicity? How about Brit is a mother only because she gave birth, not because she acts like a mother (like, for instance, staying home with your kids, caring about them, taking them with you IN A CAR SEAT). How about taking responsibility for her own actions? She can party all she wants, she's old enough, but it's time for her to make a choice. I don't see her as "poor depressed Brit." I see her as a woman who has chosen to make bad choices because she feels she's a right to it, and, after all ,she can blame someone else for her troubles.

steph

Been there and done that too!

BFD!!!!!!!!!!

Cast the first stone.y'all!!!!

Rita

What is going to happen when this foolish girl goes through all her money?

It has happened to the best of them.

lynn

WELL FOR 1 THING I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT BRITNEY DOING THIS AND THAT. SO FREAKING WHAT! SHE IS HUMAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF US AND SHE MAKES PARENTING MISTAKES JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. SO WHAT IF HER KIDS STAY UP LATE AND! I WILL SAY THIS SHE NEEDS TO GET HER STUFF TOGETHER FOR HER KIDS OR SHE IS GOING TO WIND UP LOSING THEM TO MR LOSER OF ALL TIME K-FED. I AM SORRY BUT HE IS NOT FATHER OF THE YEAR IN MY BOOK. HE DOESN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS THAT HE HAD WITH THAT OTHER GIRL. I ADMIT THAT SHE DOES NEED TO GET OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT AND COME HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS AND TRY TO MAKE A MENDS WITH HER MOM. BUT WHERE IS HER MOM IN ALL THIS? SHE IS THE PRODUCT OF A CHILD GROWING UP WAY TO FAST BEFORE SHE HAS TIME TO BE A KID. SHE DOES BRING SOME OF THE THINGS ON HERSELF I WILL ADMIT BUT OH WELL GET OVER IT. AND THE ONLY REASON WHY THAT BOY WENT TO THAT MAGAZINE WAS TO SEE HOW MUCH MONEY HE COULD GET OUT OF HER. JUST LIKE WITH K-FED SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED THAT LOSER AND STAYED WITH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AND EVERYTHING WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. BUT IF SHE WOULD HAVE SHE WOULD NOT HAVE THOSE 2 PRECIOUS BOYS IN HER LIFE. AND BY THE WAY CHRISTINA IS A FLOOZY TOO BECAUSE IF YOU CAN RECALL SHE ALSO KISSED MADONNA ON THE MOUTH AT THOSE VIDEO AWARDS ALSO BUT THEY ONLY TALKED ABOUT BRITTNEY DOING IT. SO WHAT! SHE MAY HAVE A GOOD VOICE BUT SO DOES BRITTNEY. LATER!!

Mina Star

Brit is the perfect example of how drugs destroy human beings and how they kill the beauty of human souls. She is just a junkie with money and power. How sad.

Capt. Jack

COME ON PEOPLES...there's nothing wrong with a train-wrecked, has-been celb having a little fun...topless or not!!!

imnotyoursimhis

You know I am reading a lot of "everyone makes mistakes", "we are only human", blah blah blah. Well why dont you people who feel this think for one minute. How many times will she make the same mistake. She is doing the same crap over and over. Not to mention the idiot "Brittney Spears" is in a battle of custody, and about ready to lose her kids. Now if you are mothers and your about to lose your kids,and you know that the papparazzi is watching your every move, would you continuously make the same mistake? Duh Hello People! She is repeating her mistakes, and deserves everything she has coming. We have all been young making mistakes. But DAMN most of us learn from them. She just hit someones car and didnt even have the respect to let the person know. Whoever feels bad for her...... I hope she hits your car, or screws your husband and gives him a STD! We need to worry about what the kids listen too and are exposed to. Lets hope that she atleast behaves herself and acts somewhat like a lady around her sons. I agree with some though, K-Fed is no role model either. He is another story..... (rolling my eyes)

MARIA R.

MY DEAR BRIT, IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER , I WOULD SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU CAME TO YOUR SENSES, THEN I WOULD GET A COURT ORDER FOR MY GRANDCHILDREN, AND NOT LET YOU NEAR THEM TILL I SEE THAT YOUR A FIT MOTHER TO CARE FOR THEM, WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS???? ARE THEY GETTING A KICK OUT OF THIS AS YOU ARE??????? THANK GOD THEY ARE NOT GIRLS OR YOU WOULD HAVE THEM ON THE STREETS AT A YOUNG AGE DOING WHAT YOUR DOING JUST FOR ATTENTION, IF I"M RIGHT THIS ALL STARTED WHEN THE ANN MARIE NICOLE STORY CAME OUT AND YOU WEREN"T GETTING THAT ATTENTION AS SHE WAS, I CAN"T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOUR SONS AND SOME DAY WHEN THEY READ ALL OF THE STUFF YOU HAVE DONE YOU WON"T HAVE THEM EITHER, ARE THEY REALLY YOUR PARENTS ?? AND IF SO I PITY THEM , GOD WORKS IN STRANGE WAYS

shawna grace

some people is stupid and its not her the poparocksee was picking the wrong time too take there pic and the stupid people r the ones that judge before they know what all happen so we all have too look at that stand point so shut up.

get your own life

The daily barbeque of Britney Spears is reaching depths of pathetic on your part.Jesus she is human being and obviously you feel that you are her lord & master, judge as well as jury. I am sickened by what you call entertainment. Could anyone stand up to daily slaughter of their parenting & character? Why is this your business? Why is it a story? The way a adult woman in America lives her life is her business. You and the tabloids are clearly lacking any decent story lines, ingenuity or creativity. Its easy to look at someone critize them, but to publically try to destroy them daily is looking frankly insensitive on your part. If Britney is having some sort mental health issue how lovely of you to try to destroy the girl daily as a story lead. Your reporting is nasty & vulgar. Lacks taste, decorum and basic decent humaness. Why not use your forum for good?

Kristi

Ok, maybe I don't know much but can someone please explain to me why celebs seem to always have lollipops? I guess I'm just getting old, but I don't understand it.

emma

I dont think Kevin Federline is much better. Let's just hope that Britney gets the right guidance and counseling and realizes that she is a MOTHER FIRST and foremost. Poor kids.. Goes to show that money and fame is not everything. Lets hope these boys get the love and protection that every child deserves.. And Kevin Federline would do anything to get more money from Britney so I doubt his fight is really for the kids. If he was into his children he would have never left a pregnant woman for Britney in the first place. BUT $$$$$$ is all he is after.. AND Britney is an idiot for buying into it. Perhaps she is just so depressed over her wrong decisions that she is acting irresponsibly. Britney your children come first.. stop seeking headlines, and just go away and spend quality time with your children.. your career is second..

Delores

this young lady need help , it;s time for her mother to go into court and try to get help for her and her children, Soon. Please help her. she need it.

Mackaman

Wow you all are really Stupid.
You all have such tiny Brains, that you go Crazy over the slightest thing.
Are you all De-Volved Humans...Because you really act like it. And the Truth is that you will never EVER Be able to resist all of these Celebrities...

I Just hope that you snap out of it soon and prove that you arent the Celebrities Slave's...Because if you dont you will Always remain stuck in the same place...Constantly reminding yourself that you cant Quit.

All That I am really saying is:
Why not try to Break Free from This Worship. And then start thinking about your own lives.
To Hell with eveyone elses Lives...Start Wandering among true Humans...Forget about all of this...And simply watch it burn away.

khali

i just think britney is confused!she is young!had kids young!it was a mistake but everyone makes mistakes why dont you people get a life
and get out of her buissness!she is a person too!let her be young if she gets out of control its her fault ! its her buissness not ours!
so let her live her life!