Hot TV Babe -- What a Waste!

8/8/2007 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They finally get news hottie Natalie Morales to throw on a bathing suit on the "Today" show -- and what happens? They frickin' blew it!

The borrespondent's cleavageless suit made Hillary Clinton look like a whorish version of Pam Anderson! And what's the deal with the full-length underwater pants? Was that some kind of sick joke? Even Janet Evans, 36-year-old former Olympic swimmer, showed a lil' leg! C'mon Nat -- this ain't exactly Baghdad!

Katie would've done it...

rig

wow

KMART

WHO THE HELL IS SHE?

jbird

Uh, the woman has chicken legs. Not a great loss in my opinion.

Dee

I respect Natalie's choice. It's actually good to know that there are beautiful women like her who do not have exhibitionist tendencies. She can flaunt on national tv, but she chose not to. That's a girl who defines her limits. Good for you, Natalie!

Black Macho Gal

These ladies do anything for a buck. I hate the witty banter in the morning on all these shows!!!!

caveman

i was so disapointed when i saw that, damn she is hot.

jk

Great...She is even more attractive now...She already is hot stuff, intelligent, and she keeps her goodies under wrap...If i was her man I would be proud to have a respectful woman like that...And I bet she is very naughty/sexy with the one she loves, which is the way it should be. And if she's not the man isn't doing his job right, to bring the wild side out.

Terry

I want to see Willard Scott in a Speedo in that pool.
So get over it TMZ.

paisley40

She's a journalist - a news correspondent! She's NOT a model. Perhaps TMZ needs to lookup journalist in its career catalogue?

auramac

Damn- you can't even see her ankles!

sk

What the hell is a "risque taker"?? Shouldn't it be "risk taker"?
...Of course, if she had bared a bikini or whatever, you all would have been going off on what a tramp she is and how she's dragging down the morality of American media.

LI-NY mom

I saw it this morning and could bot understand what made her wear that. She could have chosen a better suit not string bikini but a nice feminine one piece suit. My mother in law (she is extremely conservative and 70 years old) said to me "why is she wearing pants in the water is so hot today" (we are NY). Not a good choice Nat.

Giggles

#3 -- Thank you JANE. You rock! (And you said it perfectly.)

white trash america

thank you natalie morales for going out of your way to maintain DIGNITY - something this world needs more of!!

spy

No one is ever going to read this comment. I find that simultaneously amazing and frightening.