Bridget Moynahan's Belly Takes Aim

8/9/2007 12:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Holy torpedo belly! The fantastically pregnant Bridget Moynahan was spotted on the streets of L.A. yesterday -- so ready to pop! Gorgeous!

This kid's already looking like he's throwing a football like QB daddy Tom Brady.

Ready, aim, hut, hut, fire!

Mel

Bridget Moynahan is a slut. She should have included Tom Brady in her plans. Now I am sure she plans to sue him for child support. Pathetic.

Mags

I CANNOT believe all the negative comments about her being a single mother! It's 2007, not 1907!!! What do you base that crap on? Someone you know or heard of who was raised by a single parent and turned out bad? Then consider this, Paris Hilton's and Britney Spear's parents are still married. Jeffrey Dahmer grew up with both his parents and he turned out to be a cannibalistic, serial killing necrophiliac. If I reasoned like you, I'd say, BAN ALL NUCLEAR FAMILIES!!! They obviously produce freaks, as shown by these three examples.

Mary from Milford MA.

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LongJohn69

Looks like the nose of a "Tomahawk" missile.

grannymom

if she doesn't need his money....if I was her...I would not ask for any money...not put him on the birth certicate....give the baby my name.....and forget about him...would be alot less stressful in the end

Paolo

Maybe she's doing her own version of the quarterback sneak. You have to wonder whether Bridget knew that things were ending between Tom Brady and herself and decided to "pull the goalie" before they broke up.

expert citation

Past research indicates that the bulk of unwed births are to young women, typically in their 20s, who are not college-educated and are not prospering. There's also a mountain of evidence to suggest that children raised by such single mothers are at an increased risk for virtually every social problem you can think of--poverty, crime, drug use, etc.--including single parenthood.

Princeton Prof. Sara McLanahan directs the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study, which was begun to track 5,000 single mothers who gave birth between 1998 and 2000. Many were romantically involved when the study began, and many spoke approvingly of marriage. Several years on, however, few are wed, and their children often have experienced the stress of churning relationships. More and more, Ms. McLanahan says, "you're beginning to see these households composed of a mother and three children and three different ex-partners . . . and this is turning into a situation where children are being raised in very unstable families."

Liza

Having delivered 4 - 10 lb babies.............I say ouch! Tom B. has been a real disappointment. If I didn't have my husband to help with the constant demands of a newborn; I would have possibly been close to a nervous breakdown. She has enough money to buy help. Not the same as a loving spouse. I hope the best for her.....she has no idea what she's in for!!!! Liza

bob

Stewie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise

I so agree #51. She can just view him as her donor. Donor Tom. I'm from Boston and I hope he gets sacked in the pre-season and that he's out for the rest of the season. Would serve him right. What an ego. And lose the friggin' yankee cap. Does he not know who he plays for??? I know I would have no opinion of their situation if he wasn't off gallivanting with the Brazilian chick. What a slap in her face.

Tammy

This is how I look right now - ready to pop! I am due any day, as well. By the way, she probably IS wearing a maternity top, but it's at that stage in the pregnancy where NOTHING FITS anymore.
Also - I think she is very brave for having this baby. I know I couldn't do it alone and I am disgusted by the individuals who think "poor Tom Brady" if he has to pay child support. He had fun screwing her - now he can have fun paying for the child.

simbo

So is Tom planning on getting under there and taking the snap ya think?

Katie

first offff....
if you go to the people web site... dec 14th... >>
Actress Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady have split, a rep for Moynahan said in a statement on Thursday.

"(They) amicably ended their three-year relationship several weeks ago. We ask for your respect and consideration of their privacy. No further comments will be made."
Moynahan, 35, a former model, stars in the ABC drama Six Degrees but is best known for playing Mr. Big's (Chris Noth) socialite wife on Sex and the City.

The 29-year-old Brady – named one of PEOPLE's 50 Most Beautiful People in 2002 – led the Patriots to Super Bowl victory in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

Katie

(oops prior comment got cut short)
so basically I said i think she heard 2 clocks ticking... 1 that she was 35 tick tock... and it appeared that the 3 year realationship with Tom wasn't going permanent soon enough for her... "accidents" can happen i guess...... but if she doesnt drop and pop soon, i'd start looking for a paternity test.

secondly... everything i've seen pre bridget and giselle about tom showed him to be of pretty good character, and very family oriented... especially if you rate him with actors/rockers/athletes of his peer group. (ok with the exception of the sat nite skit, and ny cap) yes, i am a pats fan and biased. I have no problem with him dating giselle. They had started dating before he knew of the baby (per NY Post).

and thirdly? her career didn't exactly "suffer" from the time she spent with Tom.
no, i dont spend my time reading people and post... that's the beauty of the web, it's there when wondering....
PS took me a minute, but loved the stewie comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4