Melanie Griffith

Is a Golden Girl!

8/9/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ wishes "Working Girl" Melanie Griffith a happy birthday! She's 18,262 days old today!

Melanie Griffith
While the natural beauty is 50, her lips just turned ten! Felicidades, Mrs. Banderas!

St. Olof

NATURAL BEAUTY??? Ha - that's a good one. She's a plastic surgery nightmare.

blondie20000056

an example of plastic surgery gone bad!!! yikes!

blondie20000056

an example of plastic surgery gone bad!! yikes!

kilos

She is truly ugly. I can decide who is uglier her or Courtney Love. Its amazing her Antonio have been together for so long.

whoa!!!!

I want to know who her plastic surgeon is : SO I NEVER GO TO HIM/HER!!!! I know alot of women who have had plastic surgery (me included) and I can't believe that she thinks THAT looks good.... OMG, it's a HORROR MOVIE in real life....... Her and Meg Ryan must go to the same surgeon.

LIN WOOD LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN ABUSER HIMSELF!

poor Anthonio, wonder if HE puts a paper bag on her head to kiss her??, she doens't look well at all. SO MUCH botox , BUZZ AND DRUGS HER FACE ITS A MESS!

anonymous

Nobody told her to do that to her face, it's her fault. She is so ugly. Michelle Pfeifer is 49 and she doesn't look like this fool. Too much plastic surgery and now she is paying for it.

Katerina

Melanie is 50??? No way! What about all those movies she made in the 1940's with Mickey Rooney? Huh? Huh?

JLR

After seeing the movie, Working Girl, I thought she was one of the hottest beauties in Hollywood, albeit her voice. But yea, she and Meg Ryan. Then they go get these lips and whatever else botox jobs done to their face, and ya know that natural beauty is just plain gone. Here, Tony is just an absolutely georgeous man...must love her and the kids, 'cause he's still there. His 1st wife is a beauty though! I love the scarlets, which are very few, that just leave their face alone.

Tangie

Melanie! What happened to you?!

Linda

Melanie.. don't worry, they too will all age! Don't let these judgmemental *itches get you down! They, I am sure, do not have the likes of Antonio in their beds.

annab

natural beauty? lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
oh, you meant before the plastic and botox..................................

Nuts

aaaahhhh tell her to go away please.i cant sleep now.

Cherie

OK so what next...................
Maybe Nipt Tuck could fix this face? Or No more surgery?

It's a hard call but, It can't get any worse or can it

PinklyTaurus

TMZ---what do you mean by writing "the natural beauty is 50" ??? I don't call someonwe who has had at least 5 plastic surgeries natural!!!