Paris Reflects -- God, I'm Hot!

8/9/2007 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nobody Paris Hilton loves more than Paris Hilton.

TMZ cameras were outside her Malibu dream home yesterday, where the heiress was loungin' in the sun while showing off her abs in a bikini top and short shorts. No doubt, photographers enjoyed the sight, and Paris apparently did too -- checking out her own reflection on a glass door about five times in as many minutes.

Hilton then pulled out her Jimi (Hendrix, her new dog) and the two drooled over Paris some more, the ex-con flipping through her own modeling portfolio before sharing a kiss with her canine companion. That's arf!

Go away!!

#59 B - I'd lay money on the fact that she is looking at herself not the crowd...........

Terry

Paris is TMZ filler. a sweet little article of no substance to fill in the empty space.
There are many places she could go to reduce her chance of being photographed. A penthouse with a pool over looking the ocean, A island far far away.
Staying within the party zone in Malibu is not seeking privacy lol.

Puh-lease

What a self-absorbed idiot. Why do you even post about her at all, since she has done absolutely nothing newsworthy with the sole exception of her jail antics? TMZ thinking she's "hot" and a big star doesn't make it so. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe you're staffed by a bunch of hormonal 15-year-old boys.

Terry

# 52 by " May "
"Interesting, but did it ever occur to you that the #1 reason she moved to Malibu for the summer was that she would actually get more media coverage? There are private beaches available, but then she wouldn't be able to promote her new "swimsuit" line.

She's still constantly posing for the photogs...no charitable works except for a few appearances that were only designed to give her more photo op coverage. She was quoted as "bragging" recently about her "charitable works" this during more than one interview.

And, believe it or not -- many people actually read books, and don't buy pets as "arm candy."

( # 52 - May you have it right on the money..)

Wasabi Pea

I don't know why I like Paris, but I do.

Must be the magical mythical world of Paris Hilton I guess.

(Sigh...................)

Terry

A wealthy sloth
Thanks TMZ for the wild kingdom segment.

Big Bear

Parass is looking at the reflection to see if the herpes sores show in her short shorts. I am sure the crotch is gone from the shorts as no material could stand up to that nasty part of her body.

Terry

I noticed something about Paris
Jessica Simpson came out with a hair extension collection,
Paris does also
Brittney Spears gets a new dog
Paris does also
Nicky Hilton gets a new house
um guess what

This child like game replays itself over and over in her life. Someone must have come out with a new swim suit line, because.....

Spurs

I think it's time to leave her alone. She is minding her own business. She made a mistake and maybe she has changed.

Posted at 11:06AM on Aug 9th 2007 by soonersfan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yah, and the moon turns pink on sunday afternoons. Whatever!!!!!!!

Spurs

Paris is so hot! You know, people get on her for inheriting money, but with her looks, sex appeal, brains, talent and charm she'd still be a multi-multi-millionaire without it!

Posted at 11:13AM on Aug 9th 2007 by I Love Paris in the Spring
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go again, another teeny-bopper posting. People DO NOT get on her for inheriting money. Do your homework before you talk about things you know nothing about, or at least wait until you reach 14 before you post.

Michael

As long as Paris follows the law she can do as she wishes. So try to end the jealousy, work on your own problems!

Michael

Jill

Paris calls the paparazzi herself, so they know where she is. Privacy is a joke. She's an attention ho.

Suzanne

OMG! I LOOOOOVE HER DOGG!!!!! Well, I'd be pretty annoyed if people invaided my privacy, but I wouldn't stop myself from enjoying my home and doing what I do my porch. Just b/c she's outside and leaving doors open doesn't mean she "wants it."

Suzanne

I'm sure she doesn't call the paparazzis. I like seeing what she's wearing just like I like looking in fashion magazines and seeing other people. I'm not sure what the big hatred is all about for someone most of us don't even know. As far as I'm concerned, she's just my own live barbi doll!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments