Paris Reflects -- God, I'm Hot!

8/9/2007 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nobody Paris Hilton loves more than Paris Hilton.

TMZ cameras were outside her Malibu dream home yesterday, where the heiress was loungin' in the sun while showing off her abs in a bikini top and short shorts. No doubt, photographers enjoyed the sight, and Paris apparently did too -- checking out her own reflection on a glass door about five times in as many minutes.

Hilton then pulled out her Jimi (Hendrix, her new dog) and the two drooled over Paris some more, the ex-con flipping through her own modeling portfolio before sharing a kiss with her canine companion. That's arf!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Catsy2

To Terra - #60

Thanks, Terra. And money and "fame" is all it's really about with Hilton. The way she manipulates the media is both obvious and laughable.

greytalli

I won't waste my time on Paris, but her dogs are what need help. She knows nothing about how her little dogs should be treated. That little Chi out with her in the sun is at risk for skin cancer. Since the Chi has such light coloring, the skin can sunburn very easy. Dogs should not be carried as an accessory. So I am not referring to just Paris. We can add Britney and all the other "starlets" who seem to like doing this. Personally, I like dogs better than people. I have 2 little rescued Chis so I know whereof I speak. She is doing these little dogs a great disservice by getting them from pet stores, she is perpetuating the very bad genetics that are passed along. Anyone looking for a pure bred dog can go through rescue and find any breed they desire. All the dogs that are in rescue waiting for a home, need to be rescued and given a chance to find out what a really good home is like. Some have never known what it is like to have all the food they need, tummies full, and sleeping on a nice clean soft blanket and given love. The love they give in return is unconditional and honest.

Suzanne

Awe! I love my little white puppy I bought in a pet store that I carry around in a matching bag and matching outfit! You people are crazy! What's wrong with looking good w/ a little puppy? It's a great way to meet guys.

Joe Nutter

My gosh, this vid. is so wrong. You can hear the sad cameraman laughing. Leave her alone. This is like her own privacy time. Jesus... The girl can't even flip a page before she's snapped non-stop.

2nd comment, you're so right!

Wes

To Shane re your comment 77.

If you were referring to my second comment, this interview does not imply that she really wants the paps to leave her alone -- quite the opposite. It implies that what she is saying is not true.

Parents Need to Know

Good thing dogs can't get Herpes - or can they?

If the papz do as she wants (yeah right - wonder who calls them every time) and leave her alone, no pics, no press - maybe she'd just shrivel up and die!

Natalie

Paris, your face is like an insect's - long
your nose is like a beak - long
your brain is like an egg shell - empty
the place where your heart should be is - empty
your soul is -lost
without your mom and dad you'd be - lost
if you'd been born to poor folks you'd be - unknown
how we'd all wish you'd now be that -unknown.

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

GOD
I CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
I LOVE PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
MORE THAN YOU
TO DO HER/IT HAPPY FOR ETERNAL LOVE
ETERNAL FABLE

Parents Need to Know

CONTINO MAURIZIO:

I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!

LINDSAY

Parents Need to Know

JIM GOFF,

YOU'RE WISH IS MY COMMAND: YOU'RE CRAZY

Kim

can't she buy her own private island? then noone would bother her!

Cita

This girl just gets on my nerves. She is so self-absorbed. She claims that the paparazzi and the fans are obsessive; but she is the one that is obsessed with herself. She knows the cameras are there and she deliberately puts on shows for them. I don't know what the hell she kept on looking at in the mirror because she has the body of a little boy that hasn't quite entered puberty yet. She's got a flat ass and I would love to see what she really looks like without the make-up artists and stylists.

ag

a ho, a slut, a bitch ---take your pick

Dave

wow. I've never seen anyone be so comfortably conceited before

it doesn't seem like she's even a ittle bit ashamed or embarassed to be so in love with herself. amazing. it must be nice to be that far out of touch with reality.

susan

Damn she is soooo hot!
Hey haters.....why do you all feel the need to live such tiny pathetic lives? Why don't you go take a happy pill cuz you are all so unfortunate and unable to look at yourselves in a mirror.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6