Mel B's New Husband Has Paternity Issues

8/10/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scary Spice's new husband, Stephen Belafonte, has paternity issues of his own! The groom was sued in 2006 to force him to pay child support to his baby mama.

TMZ has obtained a complaint filed against Stephen Belafonte by the County of Los Angeles in 2006, ordering him to pay $254 a month in support for his 3-year-old daughter, Giselle. Sound familiar? Stephen's new Spicewife filed against Eddie Murphy to get him to pony up for their new baby girl, Angel Iris Murphy Brown.

Daddy's got a new Sugar Mama!

dubois

close ur legs

Me

$254 a month? What's this loser earn per year? $10K?

Freddy Angel

Baby mama drama... I love it!

Just my opinion

AND YOUR POINT IS???????

Of course they should pay, what are you thinking?

you pay, you play, is there any other way?

Shelly

You see Mel? This is all your doing! Go on with your life and get this out of the media. Now they are going after your husband. Next they will go after your mother and father and siblings if you have any. If you keep it up all your dirty laundry will be out. Eddie does not care about you or that baby. Just get the money and move on!

Remember the tranny Eddie was caught with? Well, remember she/he ended up dead, 'accidentally' a few weeks after the incident? Accident my ass. That was the weirdest thing I'd ever heard. Eddie is a bastard, he WILL DO ANYTHING to save his face and his so-called REP. Cops have stated anonymously that he's been caught picking up trannys many times but because he is loved by Cops all over the nation because of his portrayal of Axel in the Beverly Hills Cop movies and because his father was a cop, they always cover for him and he's never arrested but let go.

TheDude

You know that this is all true.

Kate

what's that saying....oh yeah, "Birds of a feather, flock together".

melllllllllllliiiiieeeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, mr attorney, skip the child support, i just want a big assed house.

why not just live in the bus from the spice girls movie?

zig a zig AH!

Shelly

I just read that he was ordered to pay 254 dollars a month for a child?? Is he that broke? What does he do anyway...??????? I had to comment on that.....Mel honey, I hope you can do better than this broke buster.

The Princess

$254.00 per month???

Oh my can he afford that???

In Canada $254.00 per month for one child means the guy makes all of like $27,000 per year....

Boy Scary sure knows how to pick em eh????

One looser who doesn't want to be responsible for a child and another looser who can't get a job that equals more than minimum wage.....

dude

Mel is trash, go back to England and pollute the media with your BS.

Democrats are evil

Stephan Belafonte, sounds like another irresponsible don't judge me democrat like the du-fuss Harry Belafonte. They've got to be related. Just another instance of Democrats behaving badly. Good luck Scary. Sounds like you know how to pick your men.

Desiree

Mel B. is total trash. She used her own baby to get money, then snakey Stephen married Mel for the money she got for the baby! Now Stephen has to pay up himself, and he will probably be taking Eddi's money from Mel B. to pay HIS child support. What a bunch of worthless users, all using babies to make money.

Mary

What a group. And I don't mean in a good way. They're all nutty.

knowledgable1

Eddie is a jack ass! I met him a while back at his N.J. estate and his brother was trying to secure woman for him to sleep with. He chose my girlfriend but luckily for me she declined. I might not have had a ride home otherwise. smile:) Anyway, How quick these people jump from bed to bed. How old is the baby? A month old or so ? Eddies engaged after 10 months w/ Babyface's ex and Mel is already married? Crazy! She was probably seeing this other broke assed guy all along and decided that they needed a meal ticket. Chicks do it all the time. I know a chick Kelly Gaye Eppinger who just screws married men and tries to get pregnant so they have to pay her. She was very successful in Ohio. Now she lives off of her child support in L.A looking for a new meal ticket!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments