Nicole

Does Lumps and a Bump

8/10/2007 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stick figure Nicole Richie was snapped in L.A. yesterday, revealing her baby bump -- and her growing lady lumps ... and her roots! Getting healthy!

Looking better than she has for years, the celebubrat and wrong-way driver seems to have made a U turn in her life, and is preparing for motherhood. She won't have to worry about losing the baby weight! She can keep it!

CURLY PAINTER

And we care about her for what reason???? God help the children these crazy people keep bringing into this world...I am sure she will have great parenting skills.........NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

anthonysdreamgirl**

For all of you pregnancy experts, some women don't "pop" until they're in the much later stages of pregnancy. Time to find another topic to comment on like hateful high schoolers... Nicole looks fantastic!

amanda

she looks great!

Alexa

Pregnant women look prettier than usual, when they're having a girl.

Chrissy

I can't say that I'm a fan of Nicole's but pregnancy seems to be agreeing with her. Let's hope that she realizes how important it is to stay healthy while she's eating for two! Maybe then she'll stay away from Paris.. but that never stopped Britney so I guess we'll see what happens.. So far so good for Nicole!

Me

It remains to be seen whether she'll have actually learned anything from her experiences in the long run, but she looks very healthy and seems to be taking care of herself in pregnancy. Here's hoping that she has a healthy baby and a good life.

Dara

No numbers 5 and 12 are Hilary Duff : )

Me

I'm so sick of people referring to babies as BUMPS. It's not a BUMP, it's a child. GAWD that is the most overused Hollywood buzz word. BLEAH!

newsjunkie

SHE STILL LOOKS MALNURISHED.........LIKE SHE SHOULD BE IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TOPLESS WITH FLIES AROUND HER MOUTH

WELL......maybe not to that extreme......................BUT SOMEONE FATTEN HER UP

Hater

I love me some Nicole baby! With that angelic face hair over one eye look and sexy skin color she is definitely one of the top 10 hottest women in America!

I'm not any ones judge or jury

I really think that everyone that has something bad to say about someone else's life should just stay out there lives. Look at your own and stop judging others. We are not perfect, no one is but ONE! She is blessed with a gift and I'm pretty sure that she has and will continue to learn more in her life. So, I am very happy for Nicole and some people don't understand why she is famous? We made her that way by talking about her and putting her business out there, thats how she became famous. You would be too if your business was out there? So stop hating and be happy for a blessing that was giving to her no matter if she wasn't protected!

DARL

Leave this girl alone-- Do you think NIC gives a rats ass what some of you people think ? She looks great and I wish her every happiness---

pay atention

She looks so pretty...I hope she keeps the weight on after the birth. I think she is doing great. I'm so proud of her!! If she keeps it up she will be a wonderful mother.

jmc86

She looks so cute. She seemed sincere in her interview with Diane Sawyer. I wish her the best of luck!

Erlinda

She looks great and seems to be so much more likable than those others. I am hopeful for her.