Zahara to Play in Chicago

8/10/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebutot Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt debuted an adorable new Minnie Mouse hairstyle today in Chicago, where she was accompanied by her mother, a humanitarian activist.
After a shopping spree at Timeless Toys, the international superstar wiped her nose as she was carried away.

maria

This kid is always hanging on to Angelina like an exotic mascot. There is something just so fake about this whole family. The only real one is her biological child - but Angelina doesn't feel anything for her. After all, she's only a blob.

ParisGurl

I am sorry but I have to say what a UGLY little girl, most kids are cute but this little girl is UGLY!!!!!!!
Any ways her fake mom is whack.

maria

No. 15 - The reason she's carrying Shiloh is because of all the criticism she's been getting . She's the most hated women in the US because she said that she didn't feel anything for her biological daughter . Her movies are being a complete box office flop. Now she's desperate for people to go watch her movies and she's doing her PR tour. On the week following her A Might Heart flop she declared: 1. She was open to starting a relationship with her dad. 2. She said she thought that Brad's parents were great people. 3. She had just finished breastfeeding Shiloh and now she's been staging photos holding Shiloh. Pluuheese........ give me a break ! Can't stand the woman.

CALLMEJULS

The baby is cute! The woman is overrated! She has a huge forehead! I wish she would leave Chicago because we dont like her here! Angie, go back to France!

maria

The kid is soooo ugly and that's the truth. Stop being a bunch of hypocrites. And don't give me any of "there's no such thing as an ugly child" line. She's ugly, period.

stopthepresses

I can't help it - every time I look at "Z", I am reminded of how Angelina gave an interview in Elle UK, in February saying that "Shiloh has grown up with "Z" screaming in her face every morning". Poor Shiloh! Let's see, feed Shiloh, put her down to sleep, and then let her be awakened by a brat screaming in her face!!!! It's a wonder the poor kid doesn't have nightmares or some kind of nervous tic. Is she afraid to close her eyes? In Shiloh's World closing eyes = be awakened by a screaming out of control (probably jealous) terrible-two year-old sanctioned by your own mother! How amusing, Hearty-freakin' har-har!! As a mother myself, It gives me the chills. In Angelina's World, apparently this is all well and good. God help us all!

Seriously

Sorry, that kid is fugly. Shiloh is absolutely gorgeous.
I don't think Angie cares too much for her own biological child.
If I were Brad, I'd get the hell out of the situation and take Shiloh with me.

Michelle

It kills me, all the people saying Angie should do something to Z's hair.. Wtf, that's how Black hair is! It's beautiful and there's nothing wrong with it..

Kiki

Out of curiousity, why are most posters taking jabs at Angelina Jolie? And who the heck is Amy Sedaris?

bitchlibnwhat

i noticed all her adopted kids look like angelina in some sort of way,more then her real baby.what do you think?

Cat Stevns

She is an ugly baby with fugly hair!

Kiki

Manzilla,

I suppose you are easy on the eyes. (I bet not)

lexie

Why is Angie always in black.? These children have the most expensive clothes and everything else they want. They made out very well for orphans!

Incogniito

I commend Angelina for doing what she has done, she is remarkably generous and gives a lot of her money and time to helping those who are suffering. Many of you who are talking should get up off your fat asses and go help somebody or volunteer instead of finding fault with an innocent baby. Envy wont make any of your sorry lives any better, so kep hating. Angelina is no Angel, but who is. She chose to be a mother it didnt happen by accident like so many of you fools who got made beacuse your parents had a one night stand or somebody was drunk. Zahara is georgeous and her hair is just the way it should be, messed up ruffled, she is a toddler and toddlers arent neat.

maria

No. 29 - I think that Angelina actually made a mistake when she said that she had just finished breast feeding Shiloh. What she meant to say was that she had just finished breast feeding Jenny Shimizu (her lesbian lover). Now, that's more credible !