Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

i didnt write #13 ihate parets mine abused me,and who ever that iz is going 2 pay dearly 4 abusing my name.august 30th iz national disobediace day tune in turn on and drop out,ne lawyers here who want 2 help me sue tmz?if its costa mesa boy hes going 2 be removed from this site no matter wat.

rachel

I still can't get the image out of my head, when she and Billy Bob Thornton told the cameras they 'did it' in the car on the way to the awards show. euw!.

God looks the other way, but only so far.

This is very old news. The onyl thing I want to know is what constitutes an amazing lesbian lover? I mean, really spell out what earns someone this award I mean, maybe, I'll switch.

amazed

ever noticed that the adoptive son is an exact duplicate of this "lover" of hers" i dont think it is a coincidence. jolie adopts a few kids, and people consider her some saint. who knows if she is even a good mom or not. it is so tiresome to see "stars" treated like so fabulous "gods". this woman used to wear a vial of blood around her neck. she is one twisted psycho.

SinCity

Mary -- For the pyschologists who believe being bi is a cop out, I would disagree with them. I'm not bi, but outside of even the media and the news, from my own experiences with others, I'd say most people are biseuxal - some equally so, others still prefer one sex over the other. And then there's a group of people who are either exclusively gay or exclusively straight.

I don't think there's confusion knowing who you're attracted to, you know you're own feelings better then anyone else. If there's any confusion, it's how to deal with those feelings with all the bigotry, ignorance and misinformation around. Personally, I could careless if someone's straight, bi or gay. I'm more interested in who they are as a person and how they treat myself and others.

Speaking of psychologists, they're an interesting lot themselves. LOL And the father of them all....Freud was a trip onto himself. Have you ever researched his background and life? You could combine all the current celebrities, and compared to him, they'd look like the Brady Bunch.

SinCity

"The onyl thing I want to know is what constitutes an amazing lesbian lover? " LOL I think you're just going to have to use your imagination on that one. Or switch and ask for a lot of feedback.

Sharona

This ugly old hag needs to give it up. Angelina was, what, 20 at the time? Old news. If this woman was a model, I'd guess it was for a vocational mechanic training school. No offense to mechanics!!

Rockit

Angies sex life is he own businss. She should have never spoken of it but we all make stupid mistakes that we regret. Lucky mine aren't published!

Brandy

GO ANGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad is soooooooo PRETTY

Fem Brad is at her beck n call 24/7 even if it rains !

Go Angie !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU INSPIRE the rest of us gurls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS why do gay guys seem to love to hang with beautiful women ? BEAUTY RULEs !!!!!

sd

move on, hater! everyone else has.

Brandy

Since Angelina had a deep kissing relationship with her biological BROTHER - even publically and on TV -

**what type of relationships will Angelina CULTIVATE between her non-biological kids?

Joy

Was this person in Startrek?Looks like Brad has to watch out not only men but she/males also.

laura

#67-you are nasty and sick to imply incest with her own kids. you need some major therapy freak.

I'm not a huge brad/angie fan or anything but she was in her young twentieswhen she was with this woman. i hope for their children's sake that they do make it. they seem like a decent family.

S

LMAO!!! I love this! I hope more articles come up like this one, yes it's old but it's GOOD. Angie is a complete joke, I hope more "secret" lovers come forward. She tries sooooooo hard to be different, private, dark, lustful, it's just so funny to me that she chose the most clean cut guy in the business to romp around with and claim they wont marry until same sex marriage is legal. Really? Why Angie? Looking to leave Brad to marry a women? She'll settle for him in the meantime? You don't flip a switch on what you love (lust for in her case) and she sure is NOT going to be pleased in that union for her entire life. Brad really did screw himself on this one. Dirty whore, she deserves her laundry dumped out in the open, she's a nut job who somehow convinced people she's a saint - saint my ass! These stories are just great.....LOVE IT! Way to go TMZ! LMAO!!!! And to those people sticking up for her - enough already, you're all losers for buying her crap.

zoso

Dang, VAL, you nailed it!