Shimizu: Angie's Hooked on Lady Lovin'

8/12/2007 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Obsessive child adopter Angelina Jolie says that "I've never hidden my bisexuality, but since I've been with Brad, there's no longer a place for that or S&M in my life."

But Jolie's former lady lover, model/actress/mechanic Jenny Shimizu doesn't buy it. Shimizu and Jolie met in 1996, while working on the craptastic teen film "Foxfire." The Sapphic pair were involved on and off for several years.

"She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu recently told UK tabloid News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks -- not playing happy family with one man," she added.

Shimizu doesn't buy Angie's story of monogamous heterosexual lovin'. "She loves women too much. It's like a drug and she was hooked."

Injun Mike

Angelina and that chick came into my S&M club in the Valley years ago and caused quite a scene....the Oriental chick, who we thought was an ugly guy, became infuriated when Angie refused to give her a saki enema, and tore up a lot of the fake furniture and ripped the door of the "mud pie" room, which is not even supposed to be opened during business hours because of the smell....she then rushed inside, with Angie following, and began to throw some of the "mud" at her own mother, who had come as an interpreter....it took about six of us to throw her out, and even then she managed to knock the big tranny bouncer stone out....Shimuzu just won't give it up, doesn't understand that Angie is trying to put all that behind her and pretend to be a mother....she even sneaked back in last month and was caught crying and sniffing Angie's special enema bag before being thrown out again...

Kaili

Why is it that lesbians usually tend to look like men?
Angie is a beautiful woman,that other woman looks like a man.
And most gay men tend to be more femine looking,strange.

Nick La what

Boy there is nothing like being jealous. This woman is unknown and needs money, so therefore she brings up things that people already know. She is NOT breaking up anyones happy home. She might as well go away because Brad has already OR will laugh at her ass over this TMZ mess.

stutzey

Ewwww Maret! Maddox and Jenny do look alike somewhat. I don't even want to picture that.

stutzey

I am a lesbian, and I wouldn't even be interested in that Jenny chick.

Nick La what

Talk about someone that needs attention...how about TMZ needing attention too. Everyone keeps saying that this is a rerun story from elsewhere. I guess TMZ couldn't find Britney shoping or sailing anywhere. Lohan is somewhat lost, and x-17 website has all the first pics of Pris. So therefore TMZ has to place this mess on their website.

Euromum

With all respect, but can not both of these weman just shut up about their sexuality in public. They are grown upp people and there are 4 kids involved that one day will be able to read all this stuff. My 17 year old daughter would get totally mad at me if I would do that. There are other ways to teach kids tollerance for lesbians then telling in the media about ones sexual practises or likes. Angelina is totally immature and egotistic when she does that.

I just do not get why it is so important to proclaime ones homesexuality or lesbian livestyle publically. Just live it. Non of it is a big deal. All this "outing" stuff truely goes on my nerves. Just respect peoples sexuality and live your lives we do not need to make a big story of it. We live in the 20th century people.

Nick La what

Angelina and Brad are either laughing at this mess or ignoring it. Either way it is rather boring to read TMZ.

niles

let's see, have to choose between Brad Pitt and this stone faced witch, hard choice, Not.

vivian

she is weird. So much was made of Michael Jackson having children. But a person who was involved in S& M gets a free pass and as many kids as she wants. Sorry I don't buy the Jolie goodwill story. She is weird, and i would not leave children with her, and my guess is Brad will not leave his son with her either.

Nick La what

This woman needs to grow up and get a life. Nobody is thinking about her, remembering her, or want to know her. Angelina has grown up, found her final path in life, and now she is happy on it. This woman needs to find a path in life to go down and be happy on her own. She needs to leave that family alone. I mean what was the point of this story anyway...as if we really don't know. What an attention seaker. BORING

Nick La what

What a nobody that wants to be a somebody. Being B-Sexual is nothing new or great to know about. It is just someone's sexual preferance that needs to be kept quiet. She does not need to express how Angelina is in bed sexually. What a dumbass.

Your'e Fired!

Adoption Agencies......Beware!!!

Nick La what

What does this woman want to accomplish with this old news? I mean if she honestly thinks that she is foing to embarass Angie she is too crazy. I don't think this or anything else could embarass her or Brad, they both have too much to do.

nysaro

Those 2 boy of hers wll look like that "woman" when thy get older... I hope Angie isnt that perverted.