This post has been redirected

8/13/2007 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

Mystery

Lillian,

A person with no self-control and all the resources at their disposal is a pig IMO, sorry. So many people are fit with far less because they CHOOSE to be. I am not going to feel sorry for her because she is weak and act like her weight is acceptable when it is not only cosmetically revolting but also a major health risk. Call it what you will but it is tough love, until she realizes she has a disgusting body she will never do anything about it and will go through life thinking she is "normal".

I dunno though, maybe heart disease exists as a means of natural selection.

angel46

SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE GAINS IT BACK. LOOK AT JANET JACKSON....GAINED BACK 60 LBS. JUST GOT TO KEEP ON TRYIN FOREVER!!!

Tangie

#38 Felicity---I can't stand Leah Remini, either!

Tangie

#35Brooke. Being overweight is not "normal" And yes, my mother and granny look better than her.

Charlotte

I thought this was Fergie until I scrolled and saw the body.

Catherine

She is pretty gross again. WOW!!! She is past middle-age and moving into "old lady land". You can diet all you want, but if you don't exercise and then get back on the food ----this is what the result is.
I bet the underside of her upper arms wave bye-bye too! You guys are lucky she just flipped you off so you didn't have to witness that.

meat_arian

50. SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE GAINS IT BACK. LOOK AT JANET JACKSON

Posted at 12:50PM on Aug 13th 2007 by dallas

ONE PROBLEM !..This tread is NOT about Janet ..so run along and hug this HOG ;

you clowns outhere in dallas do have a thing for PIGS....figures!

LRT

Good for her!

hora

i don't feel sorry for her at all. being fat, unless you have a MEDICAL condition, is a CHOICE. you CHOOSE to eat portions that are too big and too unhealhty. yes, yes, you do. don't tell me otherwise. no one forces you to eat, just like no one forces a person to starve themselves. if she wanted to she could lose the weight permanently

Catherine

#38 Felicity and #51 Mindy --- THANK YOU! Leah Remini --- NOW THERE IS AN OBNOXIOUS FAT BIATCH! She makes Kirstie look like a brain trust too. I am SOOOOOO glad King of Queens finally got the axe.

BOEING 787

Kirstie Alley is fatter than ever and all she has to say is give you the middle finger.
She has a habit of being lazy on her diet, she is not the same woman as she was when
she was in Cheers and Star Trek II I think it was.

SuperStarSteve

Her right hindquarter is begging to roll out!

Tangie

Remind me not to use Jenny Craig...and as for Leah Remini, have you ever seen her talk? Every other word is F*** this and F*** that. She is a moron, obnoxious, and will never get another acting job again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4