Britney to Baby: Potty Like a Rock Star

8/14/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears: Click to watchWith a nasty custody battle looming, Britney Spears sent a sharp message to K-Fed last night by pulling the mommy trifecta outside a trendy LA restaurant -- she fed the kids, strapped them into car seats, and took them to the bathroom -- all without incident!

Facing a wave of flashbulbs outside Cravings restaurant, Brit first took her tots to the ladies' room for all to see, but chastised the paps for shooting as they Britney and Kevin -- click to launchentered the loo. After the bathroom break, Brit then emerged from the eatery with Jayden James and Sean Preston, carefully putting le bebe into a car seat for the world -- via the paps -- to see. An assistant carried the other baby Federline to the car and strapped him in his seat as well, while an approving mama Spears looked on.

By 10:00pm Britney had the kids loaded into her Mercedes and took off for places unknown -- Winston's maybe?

Nicole Richie's Lovely Lady Lumps

Mischa Barton and Nicole RichieWhile still only four months pregnant, Nicole Richie is wasting no time showing off her girls! It's twins!

After lunching with breastfriend Mischa Barton at Mercer Kitchen in Manhattan, the bee-spectacled mom-con to-be kept her baby bump under wraps -- but showed off her newly developed big apples! I Love NY!

For some reason, Mischa did her damnedest to try and steal some of Nicole's spotlight -- by donning an unfortunate tri-colored mini-apron ensemble. Mamma mia!

Smokin' Moms -- click to launch

Baby Mama To NFL Star: Keep Paris & Brit Away!

TMZ has learned Arizona Cardinal's QB Matt Leinart has settled his custody dispute with Brynn Cameron, but it's still war!

Sources say under the terms of the confidential agreement, the former couple will share joint legal and physical custody. Brynn will have primary custody, but Matt will have substantial contact with his 10-month-old son, Cole. We're told under the temporary agreement, which lasts through football season, Matt will fly to L.A. every Monday and spend 24 hours with Cole. On alternate weekends, Brynn will fly with Cole to Arizona the night before Matt's games -- Matt will spend the evening before the game and the day of with his son.

Click to play!In the courtroom hallway today, a TMZ staffer heard Brynn say, "Britney and Paris aren't allowed to be around the baby!" We're told that's not part of the custody settlement. As far as we know, Leinart has had no recent contact with either woman, but we do know he sucked face with both of them in the past.

Several people familiar with the former couple say Brynn has been jealous and upset because Matt refused to marry her. Brynn's peeps say that's ridiculous. For her part, Brynn has questioned Matt's commitment to his son. Matt is the one who petitioned for more custody.

Under the settlement, while one parent has the child, the other can't visit Cole uninvited. We're told the first time Matt had the baby overnight, Brynn stayed outside his door the entire evening.

Under the deal, Brynn, a basketball player for USC, can travel with Cole during her season. As for moolah, the temporary order locks the amount of child support she receives at $12,500 a month.

Both Brynn's lawyer, Ron Rale and Matt's attorney, Laura Wasser refused comment.

Paris' New Job -- Spanglish Housemaid?

Paris Hilton: Click to watch!Two giddy (and, frankly, too grown) female fans approached the front gate of Paris Hilton's Malibu home yesterday hoping to torment meet the hotel heiress. Even stalkers are hotter at the beach!

Bordering on harassment -- but settling on just plain annoying -- the duo proceeded to buzz the intercom repeatedly to ask for Paris. The cunning Miss Hilton tried to disguise her voice as a maid -- with a faux-Spanish accent to boot, like fellow celebuwreck Britney Spears did at a drive-thru yesterday! Que pasa locas!

The plan nearly went off without a hitch -- until one of the fans saw Paris through the gate! Foiled again! Guess this star wasn't blind to these fans!

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Paps #1

I like the comment at the end by one of the paps "You're a good mom." LOL

CHARLIE

IT IS SO SAD THAT OUR COUNTRY IS OBSCESSED WITH KEEPING UP WITH THESE ENTERTAINER FREAKS. IF THEY KEPT UP WITH POLITICIANS WITH THE SAME ANTICIPATION, WE MIGHT BE LIVING IN A BETTER COUNTRY.

Chrissy

and her taking her kids to the bathroom is a big deal why? My son is 3 and I take him to the bathroom with me when I am out shopping and I always see other parents do the same thing.

One of the boys may of needed a diaper change, was she suppose to lay them on one of the tables and changed them?

HONEY

MUST BE NICE TO GET $12,000 A MONTH IN SUPPORT! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GET A JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!

Tonya

Try try try to be a good mom now a lil to late.
Tonya

tony

why don't you waite for the truth to come out all you talkings monkies know is LIES.

Michelle

sad....just plain sad....
I'd pretend I was the maid to you freak

Dale

They only let the public see the bad side of things cause that's what sell's! I don't believe she is the bad Mom they portray her to be. I just think they take what she does and twist it in ten million directions.

Anita

I just love love love love Nicoles dress!!!!! I looked it up on amazon, well dresses like it and they are like 100 dollars and up for them things. I have got to find a cheap knock off somewhere. Can anyone please help me. I have no money whatsoever so the cheapest price and I'll be eternally grateful! I absolutely love the shoes also but they are alittle easier to find. Nicole looks so beautiful in this shot! I wish people would down girls like Lindsay, Paris, Nicole, Marykate and Ashley ets so much. If we didn't stalk them, take so many photos, write lies in magazines then maybe they wouldn't be so messed up right now. They are all beautiful, probabaly very nice and fun to be around. Just cut them a break for a change, let them live their lives!

Curmudgeon

I expect any day now to see an article from TMZ/AOL about one of these worthless tricks having a bowel movement, complete with a flowery description of color, kind and quantity.
I wonder which member of the paparazzi will be lucky enough to film it?

TheBrit

I hope we all agree. Ummm let's see you followed Britney doing what every mom does and tried to make a scandal out of it. Why don' t the paps get lives of their own?

coach

leinart u poor bastard, i feel your pain, whats this country comin to 12,500 a month wow! if the courts keep issueing judgements like this this country will keep producing women like this.sad pathetic women

Amy

i can't imagine how horrible to not even be able to take ur child to the potty without having a pic made.. I know she need sthe good publicity, but she looksso sad and scared. I know she needs help, but this is truly tragic.

Ellen

I just wish people would leave Britney alone. She is a fine mom. Try taking a look at the moms the welfare department are checking up on, try paying some attention to the Moms and Dads that are beating and abusing their kids. Britney is a good Mom, people are just bugging her so they can say O I saw Britnay doing this or that, nothing other then getting THEIR OWN names in the papers. GO AWAY LEAVE HER ALONE !!!!!!!/ Ellen in Georgia

sarah

she still had them out after 10pm? thats not good parenting. babies should be in bed by 8.30pm! nice try!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments