Hilton's Hot Rod Hits a High Note

8/15/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nightlife lover Paris Hilton sure knows how to make an annoying exit!

The airheaded heiress helped her manager Jason Moore celebrate his 35th birthday at Via Veneto in Santa Monica last night, and headed out to a familiar noise: her own car alarm!

Pitch imperfect Paris let her urban cricket cackle while a fan finagled her way into Hilton's private space for a quick pic. Oh snap(shot)!

Maybe the high octave howl was meant to tell her dog-of-the-day Jimi Hendrix that mamma's headin' home.

Incoming!

huh?

What in God's name is our facination with this whore? It's really pathetic seeing this walking STD every friggin day on your site. I only wish she read the comments posted here. She needs to just go away already!

PhillipP

Does anyone other than Perez Hilton actually care about Paris Hilton anymore?

I call bullshit

18. Does anyone other than Perez Hilton actually care about Paris Hilton anymore?

Posted at 5:47PM on Aug 15th 2007 by Phillip

NO PHILLIP, WHICH IS WHY THE HILTON FAMILY PAYS TMZ AND X17 TO POST STUFF ABOUT HER... SHE IS A HAS-BEEN AND THE HILTONS ARE DESPERATE TO KEEP HER IN THE NEWS.....

susan

God she is so sweet and sooo pretty!!!!!

PhillipP

Thanks Jelly. I knew there had to be some reason they were still posting stuff about her. The fact that there are so few comments here about her is so telling.

Herpy-pAris Hilton

SLUT WILL NEVER CHANGE! HER PUBLIC ACT IS FAKE, SOMEDAY SHE WILL SHOW HER REAL FACE AGAIN!

Herpy-pAris Hilton

America's lovely HERPE-PRINCESS - pARIS HILTON! GARBAGE!

steve

God im so sick of hearing bout paris hilton.Show more of her friend Kim.I like looking at her :)

KENTUCKYGIRL

HER LICENSE WAS REINSTATED BEFORE SHE EVEN DID HER 23 DAYS IN JAIL WAS MY UNDERSTANDING. I THINK SHE IS ALLOWED TO GO OUT TO DINNER SHE DID HER TIME AND IS A FREE BIRD AS OF NOW! PARIS ROCKS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pam

Enuf of Paris, this "changed woman" is a joke. What charities is she giving too. She could probably help a medium sized country with her money. I would be ashamed to call her my daughter....R her parents really proud of her, excuse me...I just threw up in my mouth. She needs a serious reality check....maybe cleaning up the vomit of chemo patients or donating money to some worthy cause ( not meaning tiny canines )

Sara Mc

I would think her license is definitely still suspended. One of these paps should get some footage of her actually driving and give it to the judge. She's so full of hot air, talking about how she's such a changed woman. She's a spoiled rotten little brat and that's all there is to it. And yes, she is very "pitchy" and the trained ear can hear an auto tuner being used all throughout her album. That's where the producer uses a software program to digitally correct her out of pitch singing. Blech. She's awful!

Desease control

There she goes breaking the Law agin. Drivng??
As she fires up a blunt and heads into the night!

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
EDUCATION OF THE CASTLE THAT FLY FLIES THE DATES NOW YOU MUST DECIDE
IF YOU WANT HIM/IT WITH ME CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
IF US TWO
CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
HAD NOT ALSO EXISTED THE FABLE IT DODN"T ALSO EXIST MY LOVE THAT I CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980 NAPOLI
HAVE LOVE FOR YOU PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
I LOVE MORE OF ETERNAL BIG LOVE AMORE MIO

xjim

What, The, Hell, is this article about? Her car alarm went off? Someone took her picture? Must be a hell of a boring day there......

xjim

I think i`ll go flush the toilet and watch the water go down, it will be more interesting........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments