Rev. Al's Gayest Fight Ever

8/15/2007 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Al Sharpton, David BannerReverend Al Sharpton -- and his crew-- borrowed from the Isaiah Washington playbook to snap back at a rapper's filthy insults.

Rev. Al responded last night to rap-becile David Banner (real name Levell Crump), who while expressing his "hatred" for Sharpton earlier this week graciously invited Al to "suck [his] d*ck," amongst other offers, on hip-hop newser SOHH.com. Through Kirsten John-Foy, one of the leaders of the Rev's National Action Network, he roared back to the site, "From time to time we do encounter people that have sexual fantasies about Reverend Al Sharpton, but they are always women and Crump's proposition is a first."

Then, entering slightly murkier waters, John-Foy continued, "I am sure Rev. Sharpton would not call Crump the "N" "B" or "H" word ... [but] despite Crump's personal request, I am sure Reverend Sharpton would not call him a f-g--t."

A rep for Rev. Al confirmed that John-Foy's response was in fact sent from his office, but added that Rev. Al would "never" respond directly to comments like Banner's.

Brother Harold, S.J.

People having sexual fantasies about Reverend Al? Excuse me while I go puke.

Ace

"Rapbecile," which your writer uses so aptly in this context, is a word actually invented by Amy Sedaris, PhD.

Kate

No press conference to ban the sales of albums? no march in front of the record company to recind the deal? OF COURSE its because he's not white. Al Sharpton thinks of his race as nothing but victims who need his vast intelligence to rescue them from the white man. What a load of crap. Sharpton is THE biggest racist of them all not to mention hypocrite.

Bash a Pap

Amy Sedaris would know what to do!

Ace

Sharpton has de skillz to pay de billz.

Ace

Very surprised to learn that Al Sharpton actually has three breasts.

Raoul

Where's Imus when you need him? Sharpton is bigotry knows no bounds.

Go with the Flow!

SHUT THE HELL UP, AL SHARPTON, DO AS THE GUY SAYS YOU MORON. GET
YOURSELF A HAIRCUT!

keesh

Mr. Banner get to know your History and maybe you would put a sock in it and respect Mr. Al I wonder how you got to where you are today because he was making sure you could play your music freely before you wre born!! Ignorant David Banner you should be put in a time warp back 40 years. Such an insult one fan lost Ill never support your music. Seems like you are selling out yourself by yourself.

Spiratacus

Does anyone think Al got a woody after reading Banner's comments?

Katy.

i

Katy.

i heart posts like these

anni

I really don't like Sharpton, but I have to admit, it was a nice comeback.

Brother Harold, S.J.

My friend Tess told me she dreamed one night that she had sex with Rev. Sharpton one night, and was sick for a month.

meat_arian

LAWD slow day at TMZ watch SHARPTON bashers ..I MORE LOOK AT THEM AS HIS FANS AND FOLLOWERS proceed me and tell us how terrible he is ; GET YOUR POPCORN. its like clockwork.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments