Britney Gets Her Freak On with New Dude

8/16/2007 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought Britney was scraping the bottom of the douche barrel when she was with K-Fed, you were wrong.

Cameras caught Britney bobbin' and weavin' her way into the Towers Hotel in Beverly Hills at 4 am this morning with do-rag-under-crooked-hat-sportin' "Mindfreak" star Criss Angel. He's magical, y''ll -- and he's still there!

Angel is famous for doing crazy s**t like walking on water and burying himself alive, but his greatest trick is getting real close to a bunch of out-of-his-league Hollywood starlets like Paris Hilton and Cameron Diaz. It's gotta be his wand, right?

Ida

TMZ: "Out of his league"? I beg to differ. They're all in the same league: The trash league.

ERIN

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS IDIOT?

WHY IS SHE OUT & ABOUT @ 4A.M.? WE NEED TO START A MOVEMENT TO HAVE HER KIDS TAKEN FROM HER. I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO SAY THIS- GIVE THE KIDS TO K-FED
GIVE THE KIDS TO K-FED
GIVE THE KIDS TO K-FED
GIVE THE KIDS TO K-FED
GIVE THE KIDS TO K-FED

CrystalHasAnOpinion

OMG SHE IS JUST SO NASTY LOOKING!!!

Tangie

Are they wearing boots already?!?

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

It doesn’t matter whether it was her night with the kids and they are at home with a nanny or with K-fed. She’s in the middle of a very aggressive battle for custody of her kids, yet she allows herself to be seen in the worst light, over and over again. I did have some sympathy for her, but at this point I really think this woman wants to lose her children so she can be free to party all the time. If she does lose custody of her kids, I won't feel sorry for her. The sad thing is that some day her kids will grow up and ask why their mother didn’t want them.

whatagay

This is to Britney: WHAT THE F---K IS WRONG WITH YOU, GURL???? Do you have a death-wish? Then go the top of the Palms Hotel and jump....it would be faster!!! Come-on, we all could go out with skanks -that is no big feat... you aren't doing anything new or original - I chase plenty of these losers away every night I go out - and so do every girl out there. But, YOu - u think that makes you attractive to latch onto these wannabes. THEY ARE USING YOU!!!!!! Wake up! Or lose your kids, your money, your bald-ass looks, get yr shaved pu--y stretched even further

Da_Chopzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously, could she look any worse? does she even bother looking in the mirror or brushing her "hair" before she leaves the house? She has some serious issues...

Da_Chopzzzzzzzzzzz

I would also like to add that for someone who is in the middle of a custody battle for her kids, she sure doesn't seem to be worried, otherwise she would be staying at home with the kids and when she does go out in public, she'd be making herself look like she was halfway together. And she probably is on drugs, but she is also probably out of her mind, so the combo of the two are taking their toll on her. However, she is NOT going to lose her kids...there are drug addict, child abusers, ex-cons that are allowed to keep their children. I do truely believe that she has lost her career however. She is not smart enough to pull it together.

mangey

He would do anything to get a photo next to a celeb. Even one as low down as brit. Sad to be so star struck. They deserve each other.

Jacomo1025

Wow, #31 - I think you nailed it. Britney is living a lifestyle that isn't agreeing AT ALL with her body. #33, right on. This girl just can't stop herself. Drugs, booze, and mental illness. Bad combination.

Tangie

She is screwing up, big time! She is out with a married man. She is out instead of just parking her butt for a minute, while she is being taken to court for being an unfit mother. She is so damn dumb, I can see she refuses to straighten up. Therefore, I am starting to believe she is a mental case. I heard she told those boys they were mistakes. I hope she loses them, for the kids sake.

Blah blah blah

It's like a bad wreck, you can't look away. Quit running all these horrible stories about her and her children. It breaks my heart to see what these children are possibly going through and no one will do anything about it.

Lein

Dear God NO! I thought Brit couldn't get any lower. Now she's hanging with someone who makes her look decent.

jeepwrangler_gal

Dayum!! This broad has no shame in her game anymore. Well if she wants to be seen with every freak and loser in the entertainment business she only have a few people left on the list and she will have hit up all the trash in town. She needs to go hang out with Corey Feldman and Corey Heim and then go steal Spencer Pratt from Heidi and she will then have officially scraped the bottom of the barrel...way to go Brit!!!

Alicia

Sadly, she reminds me of Dana Plato.