Joel Madden:

I'm Gonna Marry

My Baby Mama!

8/18/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818_joel_madden-1Looks like Nicole Richie's baby won't be born out of wedlock after all!

Sources who attended the Hot 99.5 concert last night featuring Good Charlotte at the Clarendon Ballroom tell us Joel told the crowd he had just proposed to his jail-bound baby mama on Thursday. Congrats!

TMZ contacted Richie's rep to confirm the good news ... but haven't heard back yet.

Seriously

Strange, I thought they were ALREADY engaged like 2 months ago.......

ratboy

I give it 15 months...

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if this going to last.

Me

I'll give it 6 months.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Ugh! She’s the daughter of a famous man. She’s famous for behaving badly. Who cares what this girl does.

Phillip

SHOULD WE CARE?

lucy

you guys are haters!!!congrats to her, her baby and her man.
it sounds like she is turning her life around--awesome

sincere

I think it will work. They both seem to be at a place in their lives where they are finally ready to do the right thing. Its good to see that they are maturing.

Wicked

Nicole seems like a sweet girl. I think she should get married if she's in love. After all they are expecting a child. I wish them well. Congratulations.

FreakHater

I hope it lasts for awhile, I know I get sick of these people marrying this week, and divorcing next month. Good Luck you two!!

Parents Need to Know

Hey Whack Job - Looks like you are the only one posting on all the sites today - AYE MATE?

I see you came up with a few new names. How creative. When you going to start arguing with yourself?

Did you take your meds this morning and remember to brush your teeth?

Can't play with you today, too busy - so I guess you'll just have to play with some other of your imaginary friends.

Have a good one. Don't get into too much trouble with the "real" posters.

Good luck to Nicole and Joel. I wish them the best. Even though I feel she should do some jail time, I hope she has learned her lesson. She seems to have matured and hopefully this is not an act.

Not like that "whiny, waa, waa, Mom it isn't fair" so called "racist friend" of hers.

ace1

i wonder what's going to happen when joel finds out he's not the dad

J Doe

the only reason he would want to marry her is he's feeling obligated due to the baby
he doesnt want to marry her....HE'S FEELING TRAPPED !

IF HE MARRIES HER..IT WONT LAST VERY LONG

Tina

Nicole walks around with all flash bulbs flashing, she thinks she's Reese Witherspoon!
She forgets she is TABLOID Queen!

Nuts

i always liked nicole,idont but her in same category as those other nut cases.she seems to have turned her life around.i wish here well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments