Uncle Kracker Snaps Back About Pop

8/18/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock's former DJ and designated flight risk Uncle Kracker is blasting back at the allegation that he's a sex criminal.

Kracker, arrested on a second-degree forcible sex offense charge in North Carolina Friday morning, told People, "It's regrettable that someone would make this kind of an allegation, it's not the kind of thing that I'd do, as a father of three girls ... I'm saddened that anyone might think I'm capable of this sort of thing."

Uncle K was release on $75,000 bond.

BGH Quiz

It's the Michael Jackson syndrome. The sad thing about it is, that it makes it harder for the real victims to come across with their fate at courts, because judges have to deal with liars too often.

Democrats are evil

A face that would make a parent proud. I'll bet the women are getting in line. No wonder he has to force himself on them. Pathetic creep!

fugly

MJ syndrome? MJ is a sick, sick person!

Derek Williams

How the hell do these celebrities get into situations like this?!

The man is somewhat famous and he couldn't find a more willing sex partner?!

Come on, man!!!

BGH Quiz

Nah, MJ is very much sane. It's just the people around him that are sick.

Ashleigh

IT DOES NOT EVEN SAY EXACTLY WHAT HE SUPPOSEDLY DID!
I don't know who this guy is, never heard his songs or anything. He looks horribley upset in this pic. Usually when guys are accused of rape or sexual battery they try to play it off, laugh, become indignant and have a whole stupid story of their own that usually starts off with, "She wanted to, she's a slut...." I know this b/c I was raped 3 times when I was a teenager and in my early 20's and faced one in court. He doesn't appear to be acting that way. But they are not telling the whole sitation. Maybe once it is all reported people can decide...but it's probably better if it isn't! ya know? Well dude, whoever you are, I hope things turn out ok or at least get straightened out.

Mags

Five seconds in the spotlight and ppl develop a weird sense of entitlement: they are special, normal rules don't apply to them, no DOESN'T mean no and they are beyond reproach because they are famous. If anyone doesn't agree, critize them, question their actions etc they are either jealous or out to get them. This guy need a nanny as well as a lawyer

Seriously

Fine time to take his girls into consideration. he should ahve gone home to them after the show. Then he would not be in this situation.

Ashleigh

Is there a whole story of what the alleged victim says happened and he says what happened somewhere? If not, How are you judging him w/o even knowing the facts?

me

Met him once...seemed like a very nice, down to Earth kinda guy. I dont think he did it.

D

This is the most stupid thing I ever heard. It just makes celebs. stay away from there fans. Thanks alot you dumb bitch. Why don't you go back to Duke where you belong.See you in hell bitch.

calling it like i see it

Unfortunately, some people make it hard for real victims to come forward. he seems like a really, nice guy and very normal, doubt he did it, just some chick wanting her five minutes of fame.

Claudia

The public doesn't know what happened. I wonder how all of you would feel if it was you who were accused of a crime like this and then had the news spread around the world in a matter of hours. Maybe he did it, I don't think so, but maybe he didn't. Isn't that what our justice system is supposed to decide?

Rock strong UK! There are many who will wait for the facts before we judge.

davi

It would help if we knew what he was accused of doing? Did he grab her boob or butt or did he force her to perform oral sex? There's a big difference.
I am tending to believe some bar girl thought she could make a few fast bucks. Who would even know who he was?

C Ya

Im sure shes a money hungry whore!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments