K-Fed to Star on "One Tree Hill"

8/20/2007 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

K-Fed got a job! TMZ has learned that Kevin Federline has signed on to guest star on the CW's hit show, "One Tree Hill."
Composte on KFed with One Tree Hill Cast
Our source said that while Fed-Ex was extremely excited to star on the show, he would only agree to filming if his shooting schedule coincided with his custody arrangements. We're told that he made it quite clear that if shooting interfered with seeing his kids, he would not be available. Nice daddy!

Shooting starts this week in North Carolina.
Monstah Bling

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

L

Well, I used to watch that show.

wendy

okk i love the show one tree hill and i love the cast.
I also love britney spears but i said like 2 years that those werent needed to be together.
there like fire and fire. But i think the show would get bigger with kevin federline in it because hes so much in the news.
Yepz i hate kevin federline..
but maybe its a 1 time guest starring..dunno
well anyways i hope he gets a good role and not a bad one.
maybe he would get into bed with sophia (aka brooke davis) :D
haha

TAWNY FOXX

FED-EX MAKES ME SICK! I AM SOOO SICK OF HIM!!!
AND I HAVE WATCHED ONE TREE HILL FROM DAY ONE BUT,
NOT THIS YEAR I HATE FED-EX!!!

P.S. I AM SO DISAPOINTED

OTHlover

OMG!!! I am disgusted that K-Fed is going to be on One Tree Hill, it is my favorite show EVER! I can't believe they're going to let that piece of trailer-trash guest star.

Amanda

I am a HUGE fan of One Tree Hill so I am hoping that his past reputation doesnt turn the show into a joke, or a laugh cause "Fed-Ex" is on it. Hopefully they put him in a role where he does well so it will help the show in some way.

I am impressed that he stood up for his working schedule for his kids. That just shows who diserves custody. Go figure.

yeahyeahyeahs

get off his tip.
Jesus. I'm a huge fan of the show. But I don't see how having him on it is going to make it incredibly unbearable.
& if he wanted Britt to support him, his paychecks would be made out to HER.
let's grow up.

christine

goodbye one tree hill . . . there is no room for him . . . when is the show starting again?? :-D

Quay

Wow, He actually got a job, trying to take off that "unemployed" check on your custody papers huh. But its just a Guest appearance.. dont want to tire yourself out too quickly... TRASH

Andi

UGH. He doesn't deserve to be on the show, its basically the CW's idea to get more ratings, by putting a media hound into the show. They're ruining a show that use to be unique, but now looks to be following in the foot steps of the OC

Sam

uhhh, stop thinkin he's gonna be a pot dealer or something. OTH is my FAVORITE show and he's going to be the lead singer of a rock band called No Means Yes.

Victoria

Give me a break! This guy has NO TALENT WHATSOEVER!! He says he's holding out for the perfect acting job, he thinks just cause he boned Brit he's a celebrity too. He's gonna be waiting for a looong time for that dream job

Tink1

I dont understand what the big deal is ? So he has 1 spot on a show.Good for him.And it takes two to have a baby.And thank goodness someone is there for the kids. In mind and body,Brit certainly isnt .

DJ Turtle

I was on set.. Nothing too exciting.

FayRay119

Brittney:

Got pregnant and married someone else man (K Fed). He might of got wrapped up in fame and fortune. However. Brit is just what she is, a drunk

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7