Leo's Roller Coaster Relationship

8/20/2007 11:51 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even at 82 mph, Leo DiCaprio and model/girlfriend Bar Refaeli are still hotter than the average Southern California tourists.

Amusement park revelers were stunned to see the couple at Knott's Berry Farm in Orange County this weekend, getting a little white knuckle action on the XCelerator roller coaster.

After experiencing 62 seconds of heart-pounding excitement, they both got off at the same time -- when the ride was over.

bkyln

Is that Lukas Hass in the second row?

Cat Stevns

omg!! It is lucas hass in the second row!!!!!!

Liz

Excuse me? There is no Knotts Berry Farm in LA. It's located in Buena Park. Closer to Anaheim than to LA..

800 pound gorilla fart

I just love this guy . He is the nicest guy with a sweet soul and a fantastic actor . Only good thoughts for this " Real " guy in Hollywood .

OC Girl

Excuse me TMZ! Knott's is located in Orange County not Los Angeles! Get it right!

Ace

Certainly I will rush to use Bar Refaeli as a flotation device if I am ever in a sinking boat with her. Leo can grab onto one enormous breast and I will use the other and we will paddle our way to safety.

STARZAREFALLIN

AMY'S HAND IS NOT IN LEO'S LAP, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM. GOOD FOR THEM, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE LIKE ALL OF THE REST OF US AND ENJOY A DAY. I BET THEY WISH THEY COULD DO IT WITHOUT THE PAPPS CHASING THEM AROUND!

LR

I use to work at Knott's and Xcelarator was my ride! I used to ride this ride every morning and I must say for this ride the back is the best. I hope Leo didnt get any bus in his face. (that was a big problem, especially during bee season! yeah the back was the best!).

1234

yeah, it is not even in LA county, it is in Orange County.

LR

what I meant to say was BUGS on his face. sorry.

ME

I despise that liberal! He thinks models are the only women good enough for him. Egotistical bastard!

ME

Why couldn't the rollercoaster have thrown him off????

lor

What kind of moron ties an amusement park thrill ride to politics. NEWSFLASH A-HOLE, liberals, like conservative republicans, come in all shapes and sizes. It's no wonder liberals are viewed as intellectuals and conservatives as close-minded nit-wits. You have solidified that theory with your ridiculous remark.

Lein

Lor - liberals are not viewed as "intellectuals." Perhaps in your pea brain they are super geniuses but real people don't see it that way. Have you hugged your tree today?

What are you that Stupid?

Leo the Loser