Sean Penn:

Still Givin' the Ladies

Whiplash

8/20/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Young Hollywood actors have some fierce competition -- from 47-year-old Sean Penn! Hot dad!

The actorvist was spotted in Malibu showing everyone what a big ol' hunkaman looks like. He don't need to bring sexy back -- it never left him!

The Oscar-winning globetrotter was relaxing beachside this weekend, just being a regular sexy beast on duty. This kind of aging could become a spectator sport!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mags

Patrick Duffy, is that you?

Big Dude

Remember when he was married to Madonna and on steroids and he kept getting 'roid rage and attacking people and he got his ass kicked a bunch of times? Those were the days!

Lilianne

Sean Penn sexy? The guy looks like a pigeon. Please give me a break.

castra regina

A total stroke..plain and simple

johnnie

Not this old gal, give me a break, come on ladies if that turns you on you are in serious trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Democrats are evil

Get the Hell out the the U.S. you America hater you. Go play with all your commie friends that you love so much. Piece of Crap loser. Even Madonna learned to hate you.

Joe Tyler

Yuck---still has my stink on him. I think the earlier picture of Rosie O'Donnell on TMZ was more manly!!!! Sean Penn is a flaming stupid chavez pet.

Rebecca

I dunno about this being hot...I'm getting a real Danny Bondaduce/Carrot Top vibe from looking at this pic.....>>>>>>>>

Lein

I like to biyotch-slap sean when he's naughty. costamesa, you're next.

c'mon...get a clue

Yuck - Are you kidding TMZ? You call this BFF to Hugo Chavez a hunk?? Gimme a break!

castra regina

Looks like the commie thug is on the Stallone-Bonds steroid plan

Joe Tyler

Face still looks like crap... Get out of the USA you dumb traitor!!!! Oh, the good old days when they knew what to do with traitors like him.

Democrats are evil

Don't worry, in his next life, I will be relocate him in Iran as a woman.

tired of cry baby

sexy??? are there any straight men working at TMZ ? my god!!!!!!!!!! he's average looking go to the beach, you see 500 men that age who look better than him, you'll also see 4,500 men who look worse than him

Bash a Pap

Conservatives ar4e so useless, uneducated, inarticulate and pathetic sociopatheic rubes. YOUR president George has ruined this country and left a train wreck for the next president. But you conservative republicans are too stupid to notice. I'll take Penn over Bush any day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments