Foxy Brown Expecting Pup

8/21/2007 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Foxy BrownAfter violating probation and being booked for felony assault, menacing harassment and criminal possession of a weapon, what's left for a lovely young woman -- but to give birth to an innocent life?!

Blackberry beatdown rapper Foxy Brown, confirmed she was pregnant, according to the New York Post, saying, "I'm getting married in September. I'm pregnant." How precious!

Brown, 27, is currently on probation for assaulting two manicurists in a Manhattan nail salon in 2004. See what happens when you don't do a base coat?

Miss Brown was also involved in a hair glue altercation at a beauty supply store in Florida. Then, she was assaulted in June, when three women snatched her bald-headed -- and stole a $500 handbag, necklaces and her hearing aid. Baby monitors with extra range will be a must-have on this classy lady's gift registry!

Foxy has remained mum on how far along she is with her bundle of thug passion -- she's also withholding the identity of her husband-to-be -- most likely at his request! Get the stork delivering this baby some insurance!

mangey

You guys are funny in here. Why don't Diana and Ghetto fab take it on the road? Well, just a thought.

JBCollins

I'm not into Foxy Brown, but why does her unborn child have to be introduced to the world a young dog!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!! WHY??????

ohnoudient

#42 - Think that's the daddy? That would really be cute, a pimp that had her beat up. Guess she couldn't find her blackberry for them. I would have paid admission to witness that beat down. roflmao

I'll believe that marriage when I see it.

mangey

Strange how society thinks it o.k. for trash like this and Britney Spears and Nicole ritche can become parents. These kids will grow up to be another generation just like the parents. Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Brit is the perfect example of this.

anonymous

#36. wtf is wrong with you to wish a miscarrage ?? watch what you wish for it will come back on you or someone you truly care about...

getreal

TMZ always has to degrade blacks a posting of a woman having a pup that is sick what are we dogs. Maybe you should spend less time slobbering over underage girls and degrading blacks. IM SURE THEY WILL CENSOR THIS THE TRUTH HURTS! AND FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE ME TAKE THIS CHALLENGE KEEP A TALLY FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO WHEN THE STORY IS ABOUT SOMEONE BLACK 85% OF THE TIME IT HAS A NEGATIVE SPIN.

stutzey

Me too. TMZ and most of the posters in this thread do nothing but denigrate Blacks. Enough already.

stutzey

Dania or Diana,

Will you just please shut up and get away from you computer?

stutzey

Well, they should have just posted a "baby". lol

dw29

I feel so sorry for her child. Foxy is violent and crazy, as evidenced by her behavior. I'm sure DCS will be involved almost immediately.

I also can't believe someone dipped their wick in this skank.

stutzey

Well now, TMZ is finally doing something right by deleting Dania's posts. There is a decent moderator out there.

stutzey

I think a few of the posters were upset with Tim's comments than the pup issue.

Kat

19. Ha Ha Ha somebody just got censored.

Posted at 2:23PM on Aug 21st 2007 by Ghetto Fabulous

I think you and your friend got deleted several times in this thread. You gave me a good laugh anyway. lol

So Lame

I suppose TMZ erased my comment, so it is okay for them to make racist posts but not okay for me to comment on them?

Kat

I think most of the negative comments have been erased if you read through the thread. I think they deleted most of the offensive posts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments