Zac Efron: Junior High School Yearbook

8/21/2007 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It may be tough, but think way way back to the year 2001, when Tom Cruise wasn't as creepy, Britney Spears was hot, and Zac Efron was young(er)!
Zac Efron Yearbook Photo
The overly gelled "Hairspray" heartthrob took this yearbook photo for the Arroyo Grande Lower School near San Luis Obispo, Calif. -- a whopping 6 years ago -- when he was 13. Nothing says "I'm adorable" like blond highlights on a teen.

Efron is also the star of the spankin' new Disney movie, "High School Musical 2," which just shattered numerous cable ratings records.

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

If you ask me, its only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet.

THINK LANCE BASS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!111

HEY GIRL HEY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

NO WONDER WHY HE SAID HE WASN'T COOL IN SCHOOL!

HES HOT NOW. ID TAP THAT!

SayWhat

Really, really slow day for you, huh, tmz?

Jacqueline Gomes

Man, he's hot...

I'm 21, does that means I'm not going to making out with him??

St. Olof

I hope this boy doesn't wait too long to come out. Just get it over with now - it will be less painful "in the end." ha ha...good one.

Diana

Zac is really killing his image with his fan base these days......he was most noticed by the tween population. I can't wait for my little girl to get home and see this photo! She lost some of her excitement for Zac following Hairspray....while I tried to explain that back in the 60's he would have been a major hottie, she still thought they made him look like a dork!!! And I am thinking this spike doo will get a huge "ewww" from her as well. I do love his voice though and wish that since singing is his passion that he'd release something....or at least do a song on the next Disney Mania Cd's......just about all the other lead characters in HSM have except Zac who was the lead singer. I was happy to hear Kelsi sing this time....she is awesome and just the sweetest person. I think her parts have been bigger than Monique's and wonder why they never feature her too on the merchandise!

cumdumstr

that guy is a total douche-chill! Appearantly he always has been. I wonder if he knows he's gay?? Btw the comment about handbags is really funny... Handbags full of oversized anal-beads and pre-autographed High School the Musical DVD's.

Carl

All the "Guys" in that show are gay.

Phred84

Arroyo Grande Middle School is in Arroyo Grande, about 10 minutes south of San Luis Obispo. Try to get your facts straight.

SayWhat

He's very talented, he was great in Hairspray, High School Musical 2 was very good. Even if he's gay, so what.

Serena

Gay???? You have got to be kidding! This guy is HOT! My 9 yr old daughter loves him, and so do all her friends. And so do their moms! He's very sexy, that's for sure!

jujee

Are you people that jeolous of someones talent. The boy is not gay. He was great in Hairspray. Absolutely hilarious.

Black Macho Gal

It amazes me that people worship these celebrities for the most shallow reasons. The only thing this booy has going for him is his looks. He sings about as good as David Cassidy back in the 70's. The rest of him is all hype produced by the Disney folks to make you buy more of their stuff. He is not talented. Can't write his own music, can't play any instruments, can't dance. The only thing he can do is take a pretty picture. See through all the sappiness people. You will be embarressed by the hype within a year. It's people like this that destroy real music and real talent.

Tired OfLohan

come on out of the closet Zac.
You aren't hiding ANYTHING

MaryMac

You people are all crazy. Zac is totally hot and can sign, dance and act. He's been doing a great job and I guess being the lead on the most watched basic cable program of all time is embarrasing, then I guess he should be REALLY embarrased.

By the way...so what if he is gay? Coming out of the closet would unfortunately ruin his career. Leave him alone and stop being so jealous. He made a movie that parents can actually watch with their young children, be entertained and not have to cover the kids eyes at any of the parts. High School Musical is great family entertainment and it has helped to give my kids a great love for music. So what's wrong with that?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments