Bridget Pops! It's a Brady Boy!

8/22/2007 8:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Brady, BridgetCelebrity Baby Blog confirms that actress Bridget Moynahan delivered a healthy, bouncing baby boy today in Los Angeles.

We're told Bridge's baby daddy, Patriot Tom Brady, skipped practice and left Beantown early this morning to see his new little linebacker.

Moynahan's publicist says mom and baby are doing fine. Congrats!

YUCK

Ewww Bridget looks old enough to be Tom's mother !!

grannymom

DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE FREE WITH PICTURES OF THE BABY...OR BE GUARDED...ABOUT ANYONE SEEING HIM...

YUCK

How OLD is she? She looks 45 or 50 in that pic up there. Isn't Tom Brady only like 29???

Boston mama

Tom has looked worse and worse since leaving sweet Bridget for the publicity-hound supermodel. It's not too late. Come out of the fog, Tom. Wouldn't you rather have Bridget as the mom to ALL your children???

kt

They'll never get back together -- he never wanted to marry her and no baby should force a couple to get married, especially since she 'conveniently got pregnant 'when she knew the relationship was ending.

Doesn't mean she and the baby won't be happy. She got what she wanted.

I like Tom and Giselle. She's a strong, smart, successful woman. Bridget was never much... just a pretty face and weak actress.

Cindy

Conrats Bridget, Tom & families. Baby's seriously ROCK! Can't wait to see photos of this DDG kid. He'll blow the other celeb babies away! I hear Shiloh & Suri are already texting him.

LYN NY

Listen Massachusets gurl #18 or whatever your name is- I don't care to know about these freaken people. I can care less, and secondly you don't even seem to know what freaken movie she was in. She is obviously not that much of a star and I don't know who her man is and again I don't care. All of you should be ashamed of knowing these people anyway so whatever, enjoy talking about talentless, wack ass, d list, no named people. The only reason I know the slut brigade (Britney and the rest of the hoes) is b/c they are always in the news with their messed up lives. They are way more impressive- thank you very much!

kt

Two people are not responsible for making a baby when one does it deceitfully.
They were together for years and she managed to use birth control then....

YUCK

Tom run to the gorgeous supermodel before this middle-age dyed Brigitt traps you again.

L

Why y'all gotta hate Giselle? She didn't break them up. Congrats on baby. Doubt Giselle is jealous--her body doesn't look like a deflated tire! I know I been there!

kt

Tom is too hot for her.
But I know he's going to be a great dad.

I hope they're all happy.

alexandra

i wonder if they named the boy after tom
because tom brady was named after his dad. so what do you all think?
and to the person who responded by saying that bridget is old all i have to say is that i personally think that she is pretty and that if you think she looks old google her and see other pictues because trust me she does not look like toms mother
and congrats too tom and bridget
and i agree with alex i hope they get back together too

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

To abd they did notlast longer with the baby and all.

HOWEVER,this case is not like Matt Leinhart/Bryn and Mel B/EddieMurphy.
Birdiget and Tom had both been in show business for along time, dated other people, each had their own money, and were together exclusive for a longtime. I think they wanted a baby and he later wanted Giselle, Fine. Bridget ,honey run as fast as you can. She is the one who needs to run and find a good guy. Tom has Giselle, LOL!!! I would say he lost out and got seconds there. I predict Tom and Bridget will not have any public display of custody, money, press conferences like those other couples. Tom will be fair and Bridget will be fair and they will keep their business behind closed doors as it should be.

ST

“No name was announced, but maybe GotoHellGis Moynahan Brady would be a proper name”

ST

Congrats to the new Mom and Dad. Glad everything went well. They really do need to make a family for this new little one. Send the Brazilian piece of trash back home Tom and go back to your real wife.