WeHo Sheriff:

A Tradition of Service

... to Nicole Richie!

8/22/2007 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Preggers Nicole Richie is back in L.A. and already has the local Sheriff's department giving her a hand! Right this way, Lil' Miss!

TMZ spotted Joel Madden's baby mama leaving La Conversation in West Hollywood today, where Richie had the helpful assistance of two gun toting boys in brown to get her through the paparazzi crush waiting for her outside the cafe. Pregnant lady comin' thru!

Nicole got a laugh out of the frenzy -- especially when the officer said photogs could "take all the pictures of me you want, just back off."

crymeariver

lol First

c'mon...get a clue

Seriously...who gives a crap if Nicole Ritchie walked through a crowd...is this really all you can come up with TMZ...time to shut off the computer and take a freakin nap!!

Whoopie

Gee how nice of them. Now let them concentrate on the rash of armed robberies and gay bashings that have been happening in WEHO recently.

Stan

maybe Mexico isn't the only place you can bribe cops to get them to do things for you. But isn't California pretty much all Mexican ?

Tangie

Ridiculous, she is aconvicted criminal....obviously she will be treated as if she were gold like Hilton was when or if she ever goes to jail herself. LA police are the laughing stock of the country.

huh

don't forget to pick up that UNREAD Bible that I have before you go in gurrrrl!!
pregnant and doing time in an orange jump suit and eating jail food...that's HOT!!!

melly b

SCREW HER AND MADDEN.....HES A CO&kSUKER AND SHES A DRUGGIE...PITY THAT BASTARD CHILD OF THEIRS

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

I thought they were carting her off to the pokey. I never did like her as a friend anyways. She never called or visited my in jail, boy was i devastated, but i had my BIBLE.

wa wa waa

DO U HAVE TO BE FAT TO BE A WEHO SHERIFF? I THOUGHT HER SHOW WAS CANCELLED. TRUELY WACKY AND WEIRD!

Lena

You try walking through a swam of men pushing and shoving to take your picture when you are only 6'1" and pregnant! I dont think anyone has grounds to criticise her! Good luck to her..

Snarksnarksnark

ALL RESIDENTS OF WEST HOLLYWOOD: To contact the City Council Offices, please call (323) 848-6460 to complain about this outrageous misuse of your tax dollars.

Dawn Day

Oh get over yourself. You're a joke, not a 'celebrity' that everyone dreams of being like.

Does she really think she's thought of in a good way???

Julie

Who cares!!!!!!!

tba

I'm glad the taxpayers of West Hollywood are paying for her protection and not me.

Loghan

Screw that moran richie. she makes me sick. slut bag

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments