Britney Fleeing to London with Boys?

8/23/2007 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsCould Britney Spears be pulling a Madonna and pulling up stakes in L.A. for London? A report this morning says she thinks it might be "her only hope" to keep her kids.

The popwreck, according to OK!, is considering the move as she fights K-Fed for custody of her sons, and according to a source, "She thinks her only hope is to move to London and start afresh. She wants those boys more than anything in the world and it's heartbreaking."

Meanwhile, reports Life & Style, Brit was sending mixed signals last weekend at L.A. hotspot Teddy's, partying into the wee hours, but seeming "down" and looking "uncomfortable" while telling the mag that her custody battle was harshing her mellow: "My babies are my life."

Paris' New Pad – Six Million Big Ones

Local news choppers have a new flyover -- Paris Hilton just found her new Xanadu, a 5-bedroom, Mediterranean-style Beverly Hills pleasure palace.

Us Weekly reports that the 7,500 square-foot home has its own gym, butler's pantry and wine closet, and it's located in the Mulholland Estates gated community -- presumably to keep all the "well-wishers" at bay. The price? A hot $6.25 million.

Meanwhile, Us also reports that the house TomKat is renting in Beverly Hills is back on the market -- for no less than $100K per month, because the Scientolo-couple will be relocating to a new 90210 address in October.

Obama Girl – I Love Hillary!

Fickle lass! The buxom brunette who proclaimed her love for Sen. Barack Obama in one of the biggest YouTube sensations of the electoral season might actually vote for Obama's rival, Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Of course, her change of heart might've been a reaction to Obama's dissing her Monday, when he wished that Amber Lee Ettinger had thought twice about his family before making the sexy vid. "I didn't take it negatively," Amber tells Rush & Molloy. "I think he's more concerned over his child's reaction to it."

Party Favors: Kelsey Grammer Was "Addicted to Danger and Dangerous Girls" ... Boy Banders Bring It in Vegas

"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammer does plenty of head-shrinking on himself in a new interview with Parade magazine, and admits that he's lived on a slippery slope. "I was addicted to danger and dangerous girls ... I like the addictions. I'm not going to lie about it. But I got in too deep. I probably would've died if I hadn't stopped." ... Joey Fatone (*NSYNC), Joey McIntyre (NKOTB), and Drew Lachey (well, not quite 98 Degrees) had a little boy-bander summit at Moon Nightclub at Palms Casino Resort in Vegas on Tuesday, after dining at Little Buddha.

Seriously

I don't think legally she can take the boys out of the country.

BUZZ T

Brit is too far gone rehab will not help anymore once you learn the words to say you start to fake it just to get out .

nonnie

Someone needs to get a grip on Britney (not moron Alli Sims) and tell her if she takes those boys out of the country she could face some jail time.
I am surprised that Obama is so thin skinned about Obama Girl on YouTube. He could have explained it to his children in a different positive way--I was going to vote for him, but now I am not so sure. Where are the rehab centers that Paris promised to start after she got out of jail--per Larry King interview?

lkpdmd

3 Things She needs to do to succeed:

1- Move to a remote location where she cannot be seen or heard from for months
2- Grow her hair, continue to lose weight and tan and look hot (she's almost there!)
3- Come back in about March and hit us with a surprise BANGING performance with a new dance track!!!!!

WHY DOESN'T HER MANAGER MAKE HER DO THIS?! WOULDN'T IT WORK!?!?!

Kate

I learned a valuable lesson in life and that is no matter how far you run, the problems you avoid will always follow you. Britney should do what is best for her & her children, but don't run to another country to get away from the problems in the US, because those same problems will eventually show up in London. Plus, whether she likes it or not her sons need their father in their lives.

As for Mrs. Obama's slide comment towards Ms. Clinton, sorry but the truth sometimes hurts. Her statement was true about how can you run the Whitehouse when you can't run your own house.

Saltie

Her kids are her life????? Her life is partying, beaver shots, and keeping herself in the public eye by whatever means possible. Her children have a father and she cannot just take the kids. Violates the court order. That would be a great way to lose the kids forever. She sees the kids as a possession- she doesn't see them as people. Those boys are the most unhappy children I have ever seen- not one photo shows them smiling or laughing. She is unstable and a danger to those boys. She needs (for once in her life) to put her boys first and let their dad take over. I am tired of hearing that she is an inexperienced Mom and that is everyone's excuse for her lack of mothering. Get REAL! We are all inexperienced until we have a child- then we learn real quick. At least most of us know that the children and their interests must come first. She has not learned anything- even though her oldest is now 2. Inexperienced? I would say simply that she is unwilling to learn to be a good mom. It would mean putting herself at the back of the line for a change.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, you guys always have to print the craziest pictures of Britney! I hope she does go to London. Run, Britney, run! Maybe then, you'll leave her alone!

LC

If Britneys Babies are "Her Life"... than why doesnt she spend MORE TIME WITH THEM. Dont get me wrong, mothers do have the right to go out and enjoy themselves every now and then, but EVERYNIGHT? It seems like just about everyday she is seen around the area without the kids, and than seen at night leaving some nightclub. Now all of a sudden that shes having a custody battle her kids are "her life"... Practice what you Preach!

Tangie

She can't move to London without permission from the court, which she ain't gonna get.

Me

There's nothing worse than an unfit mother spouting this "the kids are my life" crap but doing absolutely NOTHING to make it be that way. The kids are not inanimate objects you can be around when it suits you. They're little people, not possessions like your hair weaves.

Here's some help: Stay home. When the kids cry at 3am, get out of your bed, you stupid ass broad, and go comfort them. Don't go out till 2 or 3am, come home, crash, and wake up at 1, repeatedly.

Anyone who thinks she's out there in the middle of the night and then being sober and awake enough to handle the kids the next morning when they come crawling into her bed at 7am is delusional. Stupid broad is passed out and getting her "beauty sleep." (It's not working.) She's tiiiired. Yeah, I would be too if I were out every night partying in the wee hours.

She should have been learning how to be a M O M M Y in the past two years. Lord knows she had a zillion opportunities. Do drug testing on both these ingrates. If he's just as bad as her, give those kids to someone who will know how to be a parent. Do it before it's too late for those beautiful little boys. They didn't ask to be born to these mental midgets.

Me

Didn't Britney get in trouble for taking her kids to Nevada w/o permission? Wonder how she's planning on getting out of the country with them.

Kelsey Grammar is a jerkoff. He was caught several years ago with a 14 year old. He's a pedofile.

Me

pedophile even - geesh it's early

jc

I dont know if London is the answer for BS. My experiance with people from the UK has been thst they belive that the majority of Americans are stupid. You have got to earn their respect. I go salmon fishing almost every year in Ireland. People from London love to go salmon fishing, it's a big deal over there. When they find out that I am an American from Texas...omg...I get.. Dont you people from Texas fish with your hands? Do you pick cotton? Do you have a ranch? Now, when they get to know you they respect you ( if you are recpectable). I have made life long friends on my fishing trips. They are very loyal and once you have made friends you are friends for life. But if you go over there acting like a stupid ass then you dont stand a chance. They will chew her up and spit her out. She would be a laughing stock. They do not suffer fools lightly. They are very proud and cultured people. Thier country has been around alot longer than ours has and they are very proud of that. BS lacks the "POLISH" that she would need to make it there. She is NO Madonna.

Mike B

Somebody please punch her(Brit) right in the Face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hora

k-fed will NEVER let that happen. brittney is unstable, stupid and a complete and utter pathetic excuse for a person and mother, no WAY should she take those boys anywhere out of the country. the only place she needs to go is far far away. kevin deserves custody- he's working, he keeps his partying to a minimum (yes he's allowed to party once in awhile) and he's clearly more stable than her. she's an idiot. london will solve nothing

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments