Jake G. Likes Candy

8/23/2007 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While other stars are hitting the clubs, hitting joints, and hitting photogs ... Jake Gyllenhaal is out buying water, ice cream and M&Ms in Martha's Vineyard. What a sweet boy!

Jakey G, wearing his best pair of homemade capris, is vacationing on the island after wrapping his new film, "Rendition," -- in which he co-stars with the hot, Oscar-toting Reese Witherspoon. Reports say Reese's Pieces are on the island as well!

The former Mrs. Phillippe's presence may prevent Jake from slapping on his bike tighties for an outing to beautiful Gay Head.

Brother Harold, S.J.

#31-John: According to the Bible and tradition, if the mother is Jewish the child is Jewish regardless of the father's religious orientation, this theory of matrilineal descent being that one always knows who the mother is but who the father is can be questionable. And scientifically,the more reliable mitocondrial (sp?) DNA is passed from the mother, not the father. As for Jake, whatever he wishes to be is his business. He was Bar Mitzvahed--yet he posed wearing a large pectoral cross, (Shame on him!)

SuperStarSteve

THANK YOU TMZ, I finally figured out why all my calls are going to his voice mail. BTW, for those women or gays who are wondering about the "bulge". Some guys if they wear a certain cut of underwear get their stuff pushed outward....making a bigger bulge than they may be aware. They have no idea what is going on BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN HUNG THEIR ENTIRE LIVES. Don't hate the playa...hate the game. When people start admiring men with concave crotches, will someone please let me know?

Julie

I think Jake and Reese make a cute couple, whose business is it anyways if she's on the island, leave these people alone! Oh, and by the way, to all you pervs out there, he's got the bulge if that's what it is. You just wish it were yours.

many

He´s the best thing of America!

many

to 33. I think Jake is Hare Krishna!

Margrok

Does anyone know where I could buy a jersey like the one Jake is wearing. I checked on line and a lot are knock offs that look weird, like the star is too big or not in the right place. Thanks a lot!

mary

mmhhhh...is that ice cream for me???

TOM

yummy, the eye candy eats candy! Jake is hot, hotter, hottie!

Boston Kate

I'm from Boston, and I love hearing about celebrities vacationing on Martha's Vineyard. It is such a neat little place; if you haven't ever been there, try to make it sometime.

Scribbler

Jake is def pitchin some tent there.

devilgirl

I dunno about Jake's bonch-- looks a bit high up to me. But from what I've seen, the boy seems...er....substantial. Lucky Reese! You hit it, girl, and then tell us all how it was. *sigh*

devilgirl

SuperStarSteve, you made my day. LMAO.
You rock.

marlon

he is good actor! everybody knows. i like ice cream and m&m (^-^)/

Hal

yummy, the eye candy eats candy! Jake is hot, hotter, hottie!

He sure doesn't look very "hot" in the picture of him standing waiting for the Chilmark race to begin. He has a buzz cut and his face looks long and unattractive while his legs are thin and scrawny to say the least. He also reveals in that picture a wee bit of a tummy pushing out his T-shirt. In short, divested of all the Hollywood makeup trimmings he is a guy you wouldn't look at twice if you passed him in the street and didn't know he was a movie "star." Another five years of wear and all the "hotness" will be gone. Lukewarm at best.

MB

One thing I love about Jake, besides his "hunkiness," is that he seems pretty "real" in an industry full of fakes!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments