L.A.'s Most Eligible -- Clooney and Diaz

8/25/2007 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking for a hot date in the L.A. area? Why not call up George Clooney and Cameron Diaz?

Sexy Georgie Boy, and cool Cameron topped Forbes.com list of L.A.'s hottest singles. Why was Diaz chosen? Well besides the fact that she's a stunning hottie -- she's also raking in the big bucks.

On "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," daring Diaz made more than $20 million, so she'll be buying the drinks! And Clooney, twice-named "Sexiest Man Alive," also has a home in Lake Como, Italy. Bellisimo!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mark

I'd date Cameron Diaz anytime.

Goerge Bush

Goerge Clooney is just a classically handsome MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me again why Diaz was choosen? She looks like a freak.....oh, the money thing. I see, so she had to buy her way to this list? Ahhh, makes sense now.

Britney Spears

George Clooney has got a new website called plugyourmovie com and he is selling it.You can own it today.Go there and make an offer.

Mark

# 2 I think you might be just a little jealous, saying what you did about Cameron Diaz.. I think deep down you envy her looks. You would never admit it, no matter how much you put her down.
George C. is a handsome guy.

RP

Cameron Diaz a "hottie"? ..... What are you people smoking??????

give me a break,,

Clooney is hot,, i'm not crazy about Cameron Diaz though,, I just never found her pretty,, and I'm not jealous of her,,I'm very happy with my husband and 3 wonderful children,,but I have never found Diaz pretty,, not from the first time I saw her in a film,, until now,, I realize she works out and goes for that beach body look,, but her face is ugly to me,, and her hair is always a mess,,, and her style on the red carpet is usually horrible!,, I find women like Catherine Zeta Jones beautiful, Nicole Kidman, Drew Barrymore,, But Diaz,, I find her just ordinary looking at best,, tall skinny blonde lady,, with a less than attractive face,, and I'm the first to admit a pretty woman when I see one,, I have complete happyness with my looks and like I said,, I'm a very happily married woman with a wonderful family I would not trade for anything,,So I'm agreeing with #2 ,, Diaz,, is just not pretty..
:-)

Goerge Bush

No #4 she's a skank.........ewwwww, but you know what they say, money CAN buy it. Frankly she should use some of the money for some plastic surgery.
ewwwwwwwwwwwww, get her off.
We'd much rather just see GEORGE

Goerge Bush

Thank you #6...........you are right (and so am I) I agree with all of your picks on beautiful actresses too!
Get that Diaz face off, it is somewhat disgraceful to put it next to Gerge Clooney

wth

Cloony is far from handsome , only thing he did was get on the big screen. other then that he is gay. seem more handsome men cleaning the streets . no lips cloony . the man is palin old ugly .

rob

I find it interesting that these ultra "beautiful" celebrities never seem to have lasting relationships...they must all be super high maintenance and its probably all about "ME ME ME"

Grace E.

George Clooney Is the actor who poked fun of the elderly American great Hollywood actor Charlton Heston for having alzheimers.

bmike

Who cares; all hollywood is a bunch of inbreeds,they marry each other.if they ventured out,they might have a good relationship with someone.they could care less if there are other people out there for love.you never know,they might stayed married one extra day.like i said who cares!! they are like cousins,marriing cousins.what a joke.

Goerge Bush

Dear huh..................................duhhhhhhhh are you visually impaired?

Mia

I have always thought Gboy looked like a tomcat with a leer. Men who spend their lives going from girl to girl (JNicholson, Heffner) seem pathetically insecure and misoginistic.
Give me a strong sensitive man who knows how to keep a good woman happy and raise healthy daughters ans sons. Guys like George are just a notch on the bedpost. And only hoes cut notches in their bedposts.

Tangie

Clooney is hot, but man, he has been with so many women. That really turns me off, a guy gettin around too much, ya know what I mean? Diaz, she's ok, but why does she always go for dogs? And who could justify her getting 20 mil? She's not that great of an actress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments