New Pics of Nick Hogan's Crash

8/27/2007 12:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained these pictures of Nick Hogan's demolished Toyota Supra, just moments after the wreck.

Hogan and his unidentified passenger were flown by Medivac helicopter to a hospital in St. Petersburg, Fla. Both were seriously injured.

Celeb Car Crashes -- click to launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Patricia Hermes

Terry, It's true sweetie.. You need to keep your loving, protective eye on Nick.
Brook is a good girl! No Worries... Nick, however, is endanger. Without common sense and wisdom, too much freedom, time and money.. can be a triple threat!

You're all in my prayers!

Patty H
Chicago

CHRISTIANNA

I HOPE THIS IS A LIFE LONG LESSON FOR NICK ABOUT STREET RACING. IT'S USUALLY INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT GET HURT IN THESE TYPE OF ACCIDENTS. HE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD KID THAT JUST MADE A BAD CHOICE. NICK I WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY ALL THE BEST. IF YOU ARE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT, MAKE THE BEST OF IT!!!!

Kristy

I heard that his friend died and that is why the police were able to abtain a warrent. I dont think jail is an answer to the problem. If in fact it is true about his friend, then the punishment should be that Nick writes a check to the family of his friend for one dollar every week for the rest of his life. This will be a reminder to Nick of the importance of driving safe and dont drive if you've been drinking. My prayers go to all parties involved.

wa wa waa

OUCH!

oh my

So Sad

oh my

Boo Hoo

Hulk you need to keep the short leash on Nick, not Brooke!!

Tana

I Just Pray that they are ok! Whats wrong with people Its not about who caused the accident, its about are they alright Just beucase he is a celebrity doesnt mean squat hes a human being like everyone else and Very young being a teenager, I just hope eveyrthing turns out good

Elise

God! I truly hope they are both ok and stable. Horrible crash.

momofcnmc

A parent's worst nightmare.

Dana

OMG prayers are with him and his passenger

Wicked

I really hope and pray both these boys will survice this accident. But what the hell does this kid, Nick, need to be driving a car like that at 17 yrs old? Come on Hulk. WTF???

joe

AS A PARENT WHAT CAN I SAY OTHER THEN MY FAMILY IS PRAYING FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY

DK

Maybe he should learn to slow down-moron!!!!

A

Prayers that they recover...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments