Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

maria

praying for nick and praying for the family..May God heal Nick form his injuries and may he feel relief and may protection from all the divine spirits surround Nick ..thank you God Father

Nocturnal

Oh yeah, my thoughts and prayers go out to Nick and his family as well. He is one of the only "Hollywood" children out there that seems normal. I hope that he'll be alright.

happy22

Oh my gosh, this Kid is out of control, probably pushing the limit, thinking he is indispensible like most teenagers and even more so because of his famous father. I sure hope is makes it, he is still a good kid being stupid with a dangerous weapon, A CAR. That family is so out there, over the top, huge position of entitlement and so kids think they are above the law. I remember one episode where the Hulkster took Nick to see what happens when you speed, obviously taught him nothing. When you have that much money you live on the edge, life becomes boring as you have everything, you need a constant HIGH which is hard to continually fulfill. His father never got hurt being body slammed, rammed into ropes, having his face punched out and never suffering, so he probably thought he would be indispensible like the old man. I hope his father really gives him a very serious consequence for this and I hope the other young man makes it, as that will be blood on his hands to live with.

Attractive?

I like Nick on the Hogan show. I hope he recovers quickly.

Terry

As I said in an earlier post I hope the passenger lives.
this is horrible, Nick has been in a few previous wrecks due to the same thing.
The Lohan rule of logic would tell anyone this was going to happen.
Your trapped if a driver decides to be an idiot.

Lisa Seitz

My heart Goes out to the Hogan family. I'm praying for him to make a fast recoverery. no family deserves, this Celebrity or not. Get Well Soon Nick

damnn

damn..hope he gets better asap

when yall reckon we'll find out who else was involved and the exact extent of injuries

Jill

My heart goes out especially to Hulk, who tried so hard with his kids. I pray he lives.

dbdb

perez hilton just uploaded some pics of the wreck

wa wa waa

...the car was traveling Eastbound on Court street when the car lost control and crashed into a palm frawn. An alligator was crossing the road..it is clearly the gator's fault. Those alligators have a brain the size of a peanut. The investigation is ongoing..

John

Hey peopple what about the other 2 Kids in the car. They sounded more serious. Just because their not famous should we forget them?

truth

what a selfish piece of crap he is, endangering the lives of others just because he has dad's money and wants to be cool. who cares about his condition. too bad brooke hogan is still alive, she sucks azz!

Terry

Oh Oh my heart is burning with pity for the Hogan family
Idiots! What about the passenger Nick may have killed or forever injured you Celebrity suck ups.

miley

he was with vince mcmahon and lindsay lohan, ha, ha, ha !!!

Sharona

Let's hope and pray that all will be fine before we start criticizing everything and placing blame