Tiger Woods' Connection to LiLo

8/28/2007 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Tiger Woods have a common thread -- a paparazzo named Giovanni Arnold.

Arnold, the eager autograph hunter who chased Tiger from Butter to Trump World Tower last night, is the same guy who sued Lindsay Lohan back in May, claiming she ran into him with her BMW. Lohan allegedly hit Arnold after a night at Butter on March 13.

Sources tell TMZ Arnold has been walking around New York with a cane since the alleged accident -- but he clearly had no problem running after Tiger's SUV last night!

pope john paul

if you want to starve this guy, just hide his food stamps in his work boots.

Amazing

told you he's a freak! I'm sitting here at my freaking job contributing to his freakin welfare check! What the...

JL

LOL #1 - I came to say something similar, but nothing could top that. ROFL.

I'll be giggling on that for days.

Piglet Baldwin

Mr. Arnold might look up the term "malingering narcissist." His picture appears next to the definition.

Only swim in the Ocean

Crack Head, I knew it

TROLL SMASHERS

look as his pathetic self laying on the ground with his pawn shop camera...
"help a brother out"!!!!

B-rizz

Dudes like this should be arrested for harrassment.

George Sidoti

One of the reasons the press is often faulted in the news is becuz the method of gathering the news is not always legitimate.

Now about that cane!

anonymous

STALKER IDIOT, LOCK HIM UP IN JAIL, THROW AWAY THE KEY

gladys

Its guys like this that give the paps a bad name.

bob

hes not a photographer, hes a homeless bum that an agency gave a camera to, how dare you guys call him a photographer,

Isla

#15 you forgot one thing. Monkey see, monkey do. He's only doing what comes naturally (lie, cheat, steal, and oh most importantly SCAM). The sooner we stop allowing these monkeys from continuing on the gravy train, the sooner they stop breeding like their cousins THE ROACHES!

There were brought here to work, so make them work if they want to continue be live here in our (the working class) U.S.A.

pope john paul

carjacking is a "real" job? lol

Rumblestilskin

No 9 you are wrong on TW's race. He's one-quarter Chinese, one quarter Thai, one quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch. He gets his strong discipline and traits from his father, Earl, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel and Vietnam War veteran who was of mixed African American (50 percent), Chinese (25 percent) and Native American (25 percent) ancestry. With loose cannons as this guy and characters like Mark David Chapman, the person who shot and killed John Lennon, you can't blame TW for being distant from the crowds, especially at night.

Maggie

Myspam...you're right on. Thank God I never needed help until recently. I am very sick and have a large family. When I went to get help, I'm told I can't get this and that. Fine. But then, when we went to a orientation, there was a group of people laughing about how easy it was to scam the DHS. When we left, three out of the group of five got into VERY high end cars.
I am so sick of this. It is wrong. I have no problem with any other race, etc. I have a problem with people abusing the system that is supposed to help people who are having trouble, not so you can afford a BMW, live in these brand new lovely homes (duplexes) that were just built in my city, etc.
I hope Lindsey Lohans lawyers see this and do something, at least stop him from scamming HER. He'll get away with everything else. Just like the people at DHS. We "told" on them. The lady we spoke to said "Oh yeah, it happens all the time. Nothing we can do about it." Nice response huh?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments