Britney's Comeback? Not in Site!

8/29/2007 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWhile most of the world has lost faith in the dethroned Princess of Pop, there is one fan are a few fans who have faith in the second coming of Britney, and now, they've erected a website! BritneysComeback.com's main mission is to support poor Brit Brit during these trying times.

Unfortunately, for the people, er, person, at the site, Spears has failed to make the news for anything other than child abuse allegations, custody battles, animal negligence and half-assed pictures. Literally! The site's motto? "Britney Spears I Believe."

Just when you thought Brit Brit had hit bottom, it seems someone has handed her a shovel. Cuz the gurl just keeps a-diggin'!

mikey

MUST BE NUN WEEK ON TMZ!

Chris

It seems to me that BS is on here, trying to cover her a$$ by saying nice things about herself while using the names of others. Instead, she needs to buy clothing that DOES cover her a$$ because she isn't sexy or young enough to pull that off anymore. What a wreck with a capital "W"! Face it, child stars burn out, move on and get a career that suits you more appropriately. The strip joints would love to hire you, since you wear next to nothing most of the time anyway and you love to dance..

annanicolestern

Brit-nit is a shell of her former country-ass self y'all...

I could see her do a reality show like The Anna Nicole Show--it might be funny but she has no Howard and no Bobby Trendy..on second thought, Brit's not funny--just mentally and underwear-ly challenged.

pray for me y'all!

tuna marie

no strip club would hire her. she isn't classy enough.

johnnie

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND BE A REAL MOM OR GIVE THEM TO SOMEOME WHO CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris Peterson

Geez, leave this poor girl alone. First she tries to find happiness with a pimp, and then he takes half of her money....now, he's using her money to try to get even more money from her. She's going to release a great album and won't all of you be surprised? It's hell being young.

Richard Ott

I only wish I knew who was responcible for printing these, these outragious
headlines on TMZ.com. Whoever it is, they'll have an awful lot of appolygizing
to do, should Britney Spears' comeback be the opposit of what this website
and plenty of other gossip columnists and magazines are predicting. Let's
stop for just a minute, and say that she doesn't flop with her forthcoming
album, and that her latest MTV Video Music Awards performance goes
off without a record scratch, voice skipping, or even a stunt mishap on
the stage. What if any of those 2 events or both actually succeeded in
a monsterous return for Britney Spears? No matter what trouble she
was in during the past 2 years, I still believe in my heart of hearts,
that she has what it takes to perform in front of a crowd, not just in
the studio. You gossip-happy columnists at TMZ ought to be lucky
I'm not going to watch your TV show, because if I were, believe me,
I'd be saying things about it that would make this story look like
it was printed on a roll of paper towels.

Kenney G

I have to agree with the majority. When K-Fed becomes the worthwhile parent, does that tell us how utterly useless Ms. Spears truly is. I believe her handlers didn't get paid enough for the miracle of hiding what a true F-up this trash truly has shown herself to be.

in the know

If you can't stand Britney, STOP POSTING COMMENTS ABOUT HER!. TMZ MAKES MONEY FOR EVERY CLICK AND COMMENT. THUS THEY POST MORE STORIES ABOUT HER. IF YOU REALLY HATE HER MOVE ON TO THE NEXT STORY. KEEP POSTING AND YOU SHOW YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATEFUL BITTER PERSON WHO ENJOYS REPEATING THE SAME FIVE WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL AND CAN'T PUT TOGETHER AN INTELLIGENT SENTENCE.

Tina

I need my fans to come up with some new ideas for me to get attention!HELP YAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELI

Britney whoi?

ELI

OOPS! Britney who?

bob

i want Britney to have my baby...how about it girl?

Britney is CRAZY!

Do some of you realize that the owner of TMZ happens to be a lawyer? He would not post anything that he can not back up legally. What is the matter with you TMZ bashers?

I hope Brit does "perform" at the VMA's - when she makes an even BIGGER ASS OF HERSELF - Maybe then, she will go away for good.

Blah blah blah

#57 Everyone is worth praying for. Even you.