Britney's Comeback? Not in Site!

8/29/2007 3:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsWhile most of the world has lost faith in the dethroned Princess of Pop, there is one fan are a few fans who have faith in the second coming of Britney, and now, they've erected a website! BritneysComeback.com's main mission is to support poor Brit Brit during these trying times.

Unfortunately, for the people, er, person, at the site, Spears has failed to make the news for anything other than child abuse allegations, custody battles, animal negligence and half-assed pictures. Literally! The site's motto? "Britney Spears I Believe."

Just when you thought Brit Brit had hit bottom, it seems someone has handed her a shovel. Cuz the gurl just keeps a-diggin'!

Britney is CRAZY!

OMG - I am ROTFL after listening to her Baby Boy song that was leaked.

Brit is TRYING VERY HARD TO SOUND LIKE CHRISTINA. What a joke.

Hey Britney, you will NEVER BE IN CHRISTINA'S LEAGUE - NOT PROFESSIONALY OR PERSONALLY.

This is the funniest thing I've listened to since your video was on YouTube where you were talking about Space Time Travel.

You are so pathetic.

Jinxy Cat

Why would anyone waste their time with her anymore...
It's so obvious by her actions she is crapping allover anyone who cares about her, including what few fans are left..

ButtLvnBear401

NEWS FLASH!!!!!.......99.999999999% OF THE POPULATION DOESN'T GIVE A RATS A$$!!!!!!!

Maruichan

You're kidding me right?

As a person, I wish her the best of luck, it's hard to have such character flaws and to overcome them with the world she lives in... but that's only true in her brain and I don't think she has it nearly as hard as most people do. I remember meeting her in a chatroom at one point because she was hanging around at a radio station (I don't remember what brought me there)... she's not a stellar person, let's just put it that way.

She's just like all the shallow people you would've met in high school and other places in the world. She is no different than most people who are material, selfish, and only care about themselves... she's no different than most people people like this would hate. _No wait_, except that she was famous for some music that she did not make and for a voice she does not have. It's ridiculous to continue to believe in a person such as this, because continuing to do so is only to make them the fantasy you WANT them to be. They're never gonna be that... come back or not.

But what am I saying, these people are strange and salute somebody who is a moral disgrace as a person and a poor role model to our children. They would be better off starting a letter campaign to make her reform, but I won't hold my breath. Times like this speak epitomes for our society as a people when you realize the kind of people that Americans are willing to worship.

Maruichan

P.S. I think it's very possible that the person making this website has a monetary agenda... websites aren't that expensive to support. In fact, I can think of decent ones that cost about the same as two frappucino's at Star Bucks.

Hot Girls

Her career is a step above Michael Jackson's now.

lizouttavegas

WE ARE SO OVER YOU BRIT....GO GO GO...AWAY

BOEING 787

Brittney is a joke, she tries to hard to get attention from the public any way she can.

Josh

Britney Spears is just beyond pathetic. She has a trashy personal life and she's been doing nothing but setting herself up for delay after delay after delay as far as her 'comeback' goes.

After it was first confirmed of her split with K-Fed, I believe, that was THE time when interest in her comeback was at its peak. Then came the head-shaving incident and her going into rehab, and since then she's just been a total trainwreck with disastrous interviews with national magazines and trashy pictures of her on set for a music video.

As much as I am a fan of her music, I really don't have high hopes for the next album at this point -- if it ever even gets released. To me, she's been progressing with each album and "In The Zone" was the one album I thought where Britney had found her sound. Songs like Toxic and Breathe on Me were impressive and the type of delivery I had come to expect out of her.

But it'll be a miracle if she even gets the first single out with a decent video to add.

Tina

I agree with 62. She's more in the High School Musical League but with no underwear.

criss fan

I just hope that Criss Angel isn't "doin her" as rumored in the tabloids!
He is too cool to be playing w/ trash!!! Anybody else would be better.......

britneyscomeback.com

_______________________________________________

A RESPONSE HAS BEEN POSTED ON OUR SITE.

~BRITNEYSCOMEBACK.COM

_______________________________________________

for real

You people, including you.....TMZ are so "flippin" mean! The only one needing a shovel is Kevin Federline. He needs one to dig deeper into Brittney's pocketbook!! What is wrong with the media, this is a witch hunt. They are also inadvertanley dipping into her pocketbook using her to sell magazines by printing all of this BS. All of a sudden, after a couple of poor judgement actions, she is dehumanized. All of you people that have such derogarotory statements about her, decide she has no feelings. She is a thing, an object for all to pounce on. Her very 1st mistake in her life was to marry Kevin Federline. He was not in her league, she was just very immature. That is when she lost alot of respect for a poor decision. She has two beautiful children and stays home the whole time, while he is out partying on "her money" with his boyz, "not his sons". She is now divorced going out, yes she made some poor choices, but she went out to have fun. Now, everyone has chosen her to be "stoned" for being a bad woman. Leave her alone and get the hell out of her life. Can any of you imagine being stalked, photographed, written about, in a horrible way for years. I wonder how she copes? I would be pissed and really pissed when you started photographing my privacy with my children. So would any of you! This has been going on for a long time. Why don't we just leave her be to live her life, like we do. No one bothering us!

Noelle

I can't wait until the world forgets Britney. She's not worth the attention she gets. She had the talent and ability to be great and she threw it all away. She acts like trailer trash and she sucks.

Sha

I CAN'T STAND IT! I AM SO SICK OF BRITNEY MAKING A FOOL OF HERSELF AND I AM WONDERING IF SHE HAS ANY SELF ESTEEM LEFT. I WAS ROOTING FOR HER AFTER SHE LEFT kEVIN, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO THINK HE IS THE NORMAL ONE...TAKE THE KIDS AWAY!!!!!!!!!