Dancing with the Stars: The Update

8/29/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ got some of the scoop when a spy leaked the cast list, but ABC execs padded the list with a few corkers. Now they've released the actual list of who's doing the show.
Dancing with the Stars: Click to launch
Click on in to see this season's cast!

Get a Clue

Lame

Glisten Garbor

Thank God Tori Spelling has been eliminated.

Allison

go josie! she is the only one worth watching!

rp

3 ringers in this cast who've danced before (Scary Spice, Marie Osmond and Sabrina Ryan (Cheetah Girls) TISNF!

Me

Who ARE some of these people? It never bodes well when they announce the list and the ten people in the audience behind them on GMA give these half-hearted "who?????" claps. And that's AFTER they've explained who they are from their little cards!

Oh, and then they announce that their very special guest singer to kick off this season is DOLLY PARTON? Jeeeez, I would have asked Billy Ray to just come back and sing.

I'm wondering if this will be the season where DWTS jumps the shark.

Kat

Jenny Garth is looking old! She really isn't even middle aged yet. 34 maybe?

Merry Christmas

Oh my God, I am absolutely rivited. I haven't heard such fascinating news since z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

dw

who gives a crap...oh i know, losers !!! this is a waste of space...

cooky

Oh my God MEl B needs to be the firsat to go What were they thinking!!!!!! IF sher is around for long I will not and can not watch the housewrecking two timing mother

Corey Haim is HOT

Albert Reed is a male SuperModel it seems
and he is hot!
but ,, as a chick,, i'm interested to know is he straight?
this greatly depends on my watching him with lust or pissyness if he is gay
usually hot guys like this are not straight,,
so any insight on to this matter would be wonderful!
the race car driver guy is looking hot too,,

oh,, and why does Jenny Garth look 50 in that pic ?
lordy!

JJ

TORI'S REAL FATHER WAS MR. ED......

jane

boring boring boring! I won't be watching anymore that nia peeples isn't on the show! LAME!

jane

dumpling

I read that Wayne Newton gets Cheryl Burke as the partner. Hope she knows she's going to have a short season this time around. People.com has the complete list with the pros too.

PN

Liiked everyone on this list but Mark Cuban. He's like the Kenny Mayne and Tucker Carlson of this year's group, people that can't really dance and will look silly doing it on TV. Just one throwaway person for the humor quotient.
Last spring's list had more depth and they were mostly good. This year, you might have 8 good ones and 4 bad ones. Helio Castaneves could be interesting to watch. And I'd like to see what Marie Osmond will do. She's used to performing on stage with Donny so she could finish high. Melanie Brown's appearance will really boost the sales of the Spice Girls greatest hits album for November! She's got some cool dance moves herself!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments