Drama at Paris' Pad

8/29/2007 6:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There has been something of a snag in the sale of Paris Hilton's Hollywood Hills pad.
Paris' house
TMZ has learned the house did not appraise for the sale price. Although there are reports it went into escrow for $4.2 mil, Paris' realtor, Mauricio Umansky from the firm Hilton & Hyland, tells us the purchase price is just under that amount.

Umansky, Paris' uncle, acknowledged the highest appraisal the buyer got was $3.6 million. Here's where it gets kind of interesting: Umansky says the purchase price includes furniture and chandeliers totaling between $600,000 and $700,000. He said one chandelier is made by Baccarat -- and only 12 were made. That piece alone is worth 40K.

Umansky says the buyers, a married couple from Texas, will pay the agreed-upon purchase price. He says they're paying mostly cash -- the loan is for $1 million. As a result, Umansky says the appraisal doesn't really mean squat. Umansky tells us the couple will get the keys next week.

lulusez

I understand. I bought some Rosenberg Bleu today at Costco for $5.65. Costs $11 bucks at my local Kroger.

Mystery Meat

Her house is an interior designer's nightmare!! Just shows she has no taste!! money doesn't buy class. I have to go throw up now..........

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I am glad you sold your house for lots of money.

800 Pound Gorilla

Paula

How come they never show the bathroom? If I was ever rich I would love a movie star bathroom. Well, what I think a movie star bathroom would look like anyway. But I always see pictures of mansions, but , they never show the bathroom. This coming from someone who has lived in apartments most of my life, and have been struggling with these small ass bathrooms. I bet these mansions has one huge , beautiful, spacious bathrooms with huge tubs. I imagine gorgeous.

Snarksnarksnark

The lower appraisal could stem from the smell of the dogs lingering in the rugs, draperies, and upholstery. This women has in excess of five dogs. Even though they are tiny dogs, that's still of a lot of dog poop and dog pee stinking up the place.

I call bullshit

Paris is a loser and no one gives a crap about her

Hot Girls

Hahaha. Good one.

Spurs

PARIS WHITNEY HILTON 17 FEBRUARY 1981
AND I CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
WANT TO BUILD WITH YOU THE CASTLE THAT FLIES TO FORM OF HEART TO REALIZE OUR PRIVATE FABLE
I LOVE YOU MORE OF LOVE

Posted at 6:52PM on Aug 29th 2007 by CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, making absolutely no sense whatsoever. Learn to write properly, ya dumb-ass loser.

Heidi

Why can't people just leave celebs alone???? And who cares about what they are selling their homes for unless they are interested in buying it, then they should be going through their agent instead of the NEWS!

chuck

She's asking way too much..........considering all the carpets have too be replaced and the walls repainted....DO TO THE C#M STAINS

whateveryousay

I wasn't surprised with the lousy taste, but a picture of Marilyn? That's funny!

Larry

So this is how the other half lives ...........Poor thing

Ladybug

When is enough, ENOUGH? Go away Paris Hilton, you skank.

Sillyme

They need to nuke that house and build another..

Seriously

Yes, Paula.....you imagine right.....the bathrooms are very, very nice. Never running out of toilet paper, nor soap.......nor mirrors..........the toilets are NEVER dirty, nor do the bathrooms EVER smell. Tthe house-keeper makes ure of that. Oh, it probably has one of those toilets that squirts water up your butt too.........and a nice mint for your breath on the way out............just dreaming of the glory of that majestic bathroom makes me feel like..........excuse me, please.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments