Hayden's Breasts Sideswipe Paris

8/29/2007 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When in Paris: Barely legal blond bombshell, Hayden Panettiere, showed a little side boob in a gorgeous gold mini-dress during a Parisian press trip yesterday. Ooh la la!
Hottie Hayden strutted near the Seine with "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia, promoting the new season of their supernatural hit show. Tres sexy!

Save the cheerleader, save a bra!

annoyed

I agree 100% with post #9.

Disgusting. What is WRONG with you people??

BiGBallin

Wow. She looks older than Kim Cattrall!

Erika

big bootie - tiny boobies.....

BiGBallin

Al lthis makes me want to never watch heros again. This girl knows how to ride a nerve!

Joe

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!!!

Dank

I think she is pretty cute, and I enjoyed the first season of Heroes. Looking forward to the next, keep up the good work Hayden.

And she is nothing like Britney or Lindsey.. just because she is popular and gets publicity doesn't make her anything like them. I sense some jealousy.

meja07

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this chick. Just looking at her irritates me. Same with Hillary Duff

Hmmmmmm

I know it's been asked a billion times, BUT.......what in the world is wrong with this site......it keeps going on with the super positive stories about this girl...AND the bizarre birthday ticker thing.....HELLOOOO.....she's on a weekly show, TMZ......and with all this weird stalker-azzi thing goin on......what wit you, Harvey???? You're just a little TOO into this youngster......Hmmmmm, gotta think on this one....

Your'e Fired!

........And so-it-begins.........Nothing special about this SMURF.........Already showing the world her parts.......GAG

My Main Martyrdom

No. 7...yes... I remember her stating she was smarter than 99% of the blondes of the world...disregard Ms SC Teen Lauren Caitlin from that sample size. I believe we'll have 10 years of HP--look at how many years we had Britney in the forefront...plus...she is starting to take on the traits in becoming an icon;baggage to follow...Her singing reminds me of Alisan Porter singing the National Anthem in Curly Sue.....best to limit exposure.

I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E. is down! I repeat, we have no I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.!

Kate

I am not jealous of Hayden. I think she is attractive young women but why all the coverage on TMZ? Has she won an Oscar? Emmy? how many hit movies has she been in recently? EXACTLY the point. Overexposure is worse than no exposure. People are getting sick of hearing about her.

Joe

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!

Joe

Jealous Jealous females!!!! Hayden is HOT and they are NOT!!!

Red

I love her!!!! She is so much better to look at than that mother and daughter coke jonsing
skanks from Long Island. (i.e.) Joey Buttafuco and Amy Fisher class. You can tell Dina snorts em too. She always looks like she has dry gums, tongue, teeth from doin gummies. I know people her age that do coke and they have all the same mannerisms. Michael should ask for a drug test for her. I love Hayden!!! She's so sweet. We need a nice girl. She's it.! Love it!

nm

Who cares about her I'm looking at Milo, what a sexy piece meat did he turn out to be.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments