Britney is Pretty on The Outside

8/30/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you make a cartoon out of a cartoon? Looky here, y'all!
Britney Spears - cartoon
This hilarious illustration from PrettyOnTheOutside shows Britney's butt-baring outfit from Tuesday's escapade in Beverly Hills. Artist David Gilmore immortalizes the popwreck's bass-ackwards gallivanting with a dead-on take on her latest look. Ding dang!

JG

I think that cartoon looks better!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I'm starting to think that you guys are the sick ones. Doesn't this site or any of these posters ever get tired of making fun of Britney? I've never seen so much pure, nasty hate for someone in my life! And you people don't even know her! Whose the sick ones? TMZ and the people who just don't give up hating - a bunch of vultures!

tuna marie

dead on accurate, hilarious!!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

BTW, and it's the same crap day after day - if you're going to say nasty things about someone everyday (which BTW, where was YOUR mom when she should have taught you morals and consideration) at least come up with something different. We've all seen the same comments about Britney over and over. You sound like a bunch of puppets.

Charlotte

Dear lord I have left my house and forgot to brush my teeth or forgot mascara or deodorant and had to go back home to fix the problem. But if I every found myself in public without my pants I think I would commit myself.

Is she acting like this to prove to her mother it was mental issues and not drugs or drinking when they made her go to rehab? I know she is very angry with her mom for not believing her.

Nuts

OMG THIS IS RIGHT ON.SOOOFUNNNNNY.YOU CANT PARODY HER ANYMORE.SHE IS A LIVING CARTOON.

Chris

OMG, that is absolutely priceless and dead on! LMAO! I love it and I love those boots ding dang!!!

nofanhere

OMG! That's the FUNNIEST thing I've seen in a long time!

TarnishedAngel

TMZ Losers @ 1:29 pm you asked..... Doesn't this site or any of these posters ever get tired of making fun of Britney?

HELL NO! That's why we're here. Why exactly are you here?

Jackie

The likeness is unbelievable!!! Looks more like her than she does, only better...hahahahah

Kiss and Tell

This is just wrong and sad

Allieoldfan

Ok!! love the cartoon!! but I think it's a little harsh don't you???

She's human after all who knows under all that trashy look of hers there may still exist a heart....

Brit do yourself a BIG FAVOR get Help please!!!!

she smiled

Ding-Dang, indeed!!!

Britney is CRAZY!

More like DING DONG.

This is hilarious.

nancy

The way you torment Britney Spears and her millions of fans throughout each day proves one thing - SHE'S WORTH MILLIONS - otherwise you wouldn't spend time writing two to three nasty sarcastic cruel posts each day. She has more love, money, fame, popularity, success and talent than you little people who make nothing writing for TMZ. Oh and by the way - she would never by this mean to you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments