Wentworth Miller: The Great Uniter

8/30/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wentworth MillerAs part of a spread in the latest issue of GQ Germany, Wentworth Miller says "My father is black and my mother is white. Therefore, I could answer to either, which kind of makes me a racial Lone Ranger, at times, caught between two communities." And the "Prison Break" star shall lead them!

But hang on a sec: The quote is four years old and was uttered when Miller played a biracial man in the movie, "The Human Stain." While Miller may not seem to be anything but lily white, his lineage is all over the map; he is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Cherokee and Jewish descent on his father's side, and of Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent on his mother's side.

What great mystery will we next learn about Wentworth?

Sab

God! Really, who cares if he's gay or straight! He's spectacularly beautiful, smart and sexy. And I wanna see him in LOTS AND LOTS more TV and movies. I don't give a damn what he does in his private life - I just wanna see what he does on film!

Major

wentworth knows U have clearly been tainted by growing up with such antipathy towards his gay people .

Major

I hope he loses all credibility with his fans... I hope he becomes a has been...I have a great many negative sentiments how he has lie to the public...I hope turbulent waters lie ahead for him....It just so disgusting that Luke is invading every one of his hole regularly... *Yuck vomit* And I hope they cancel prison break!

Major

It's just so arrogant that he feels he does not owe his fans any explanation parading around with his BF.

Anon

As someone else on this list has stated, Wentworth has been quoted as saying that he is "not" gay. He has also been quoted on numerous occasions as saying that he would one day like to have a wife and children. And has many times answered the question about the kind of "woman" that he is attracted to. I don't see why a few pictures of him with an openly gay actor, should suddenly erase everything he has said from existance. Until he comes out and officially says otherwise I see no reason why people should not take what the man has said at his word. Furthermore, I just want to say that there is nothing wrong with being gay. And if it turns out that he is, I wish him all the happiness in the world. But, until he officially comes out himself. I think that people should just go with his previous statements. The main one being, "No, I am not gay!"

Anon

Something that I discovered on another website while looking up information on Luke MacFarlane(Wentworth's alledged "boyfriend"), that I found rather interesting. The post was dated I believe June 26, 2007 and the person who made the post seemed a bit confused about claims that a "certain" blogger made in regards to this supposed relationship between Luke and Went. This person's confusion seemed to stem from the fact that they didn't recall a time that Luke MacFarlane himself had officially "come out." They went on to question as to whether or not Luke had been assumed to be gay because of his association with openly gay actor, T.R. Knight.
Also, yet again Wentworth has been asked about his sexual orientation by a reporter for "In Style Germany." To which he responded, "I'm not Gay." Adding that, "these rumors hard impossible to kill."
In addition to that, Dominic Purcell in a recent Austrailian radio interview was asked about Wentworth's sexual orientaction. To which he replied(quite adamantly), "No, Wentworth is NOT GAY."
I don't think that we could ask for a more reliable source than the man himself adding to that the words of people close to him, who actually know him. As opposed to believing gossip peddling "bloggers" who only wish they did.

SHILOHDREAM

I do not believe Wentworth Miller is gay and I'm glad he is proud of his mixed heritage.

SHILOHDREAM

Leslie

I dont care if he is gay or not He's so SEXY!!! I still think he's surper good looking

Stephanie

Best looking actor!! love him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3