Bobby Brown:

The Sig on the Pre-Nup Ain't Mine!

8/31/2007 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby and Whitney
Somebody signed Bobby Brown's name on a prenuptial agreement with Whitney Houston -- but Bobby claims it wasn't him!

Just moments ago, Brown's lawyer, Stacy D. Phillips, told an Orange County Superior Court judge that she had an issue with the prenuptial agreement that Houston's legal team brought up earlier this week.

According to Brown's attorney, Bobby is prepared to take the stand and tell the judge that "It is not his signature" on the document.

Outside the courtroom, Bobby told TMZ, "I just want to see her [daughter Bobbi Kristina] more often and make decisions in her life."

Appreciator

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really now

This is a sad and desperate move by Bobby Brown. I wonder if he understands the penalty for lying under oath. If the signature was false I would think that there would also be a criminal investigation - forgery etc. Just say no to drugs and make nice and perhaps over time something reasonable can be worked out

Dawn Day

It must have been some crack head!

Ms. Giant1

Get over it B Brown!!! you are broke , just another K Fed, looking to get some pocket change from the Bread winner your ex wife....... Hell to the nawl Bobby

Just Me

Yeah Right! That's what I'd say too if I was a has been and wanted to manipulate my ex into doing what I want!

JJ NYC

The Free Ride is over Bobby.

jen

whitney give bobby some money, didnt he spend all those years with you? and bobby is not the reason whitney got on drugs, whitney has a mind of her own and she didnt ever have to start using, she could have kicked bobby to the curb for using but she didnt, she joined him. they are both equally bad.

whateveryousay

There is NO way any lawyer would not have had a notary public present at the signing of the prenup. NO WAY.

shannon

I can't believe that he is relly taking it this far. Didn't they just show them out together with the daughter eating? I think that he is really pushing it. They ALL need help.

Pocahontas

It is possible that Bobby didn't sign it. He was still at the peak of his career when he married her. But either way it's a good strategy. TRY EVERYTHING, SOMETHING"S GOTTA GIVE.

Anyway, Bobby should still be allowed to be with his daughter. Even on the show his daughter got along well with Bobby's other kids. What will happen now??

Pocahontas

MY ADVICE TO BOBBY - NEVER SIGN A PRE NUP.

Me

I don't know which one's more stupid....trying to do all this maneuvering after the default judgment, or trying to say that's not his signature on the prenup 11 zillion years after the fact.

Next up? "But...but...your Honor, I didn't really KNOW I had a child. Whitney always claimed she wasn't mine and I just recently learned BOBBI Kris is mine and now I want to spend time with her."

Chelle

The old-age statement rings true still...."If you lay down with dogs, you'll get up with fleas. Once she learned of his "habit" she should've hit the dusty trail. Bobby use to be the bomb, but a proven fact-drugs destroys at least 40 people around and about. Look deep before you leap.

*rolling eyes*

The copy of the prenup posted earlier this week on TMZ clearly shows witness signatures next to Brown's. All they have to do is produce those people. How typical: It's not mine. I didn't do it. Not me. Deny. Deny. Deny. I'm surprised he's not disputing his paternity of Bobby Kris. Sleazeball.

Barack

He is as crazy as they come, but Ms. Whitney is even crazier. Have any of you seen
the show "Being Bobby Brown?" And you talk about Britney's kids? SHE ADMITTED HER DRUG USE ON NATIONAL TV. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE? HER HUSBAND WENT TO JAIL SEVERAL TIMES FOR DRUG USE. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
Oh, but Brit doesn't brush her kids' teeth -- lock her up!

These two nut cases deserve each other. Funny, he already has a kid named "Bobby"
so now when he had his child with nit-Whitney they name the little girl "Bobbi. " Tell ya
anything? Two losers, two liars, they belong together. And, she will NEVER have a
comeback.