Paris Rushes for No One!

8/31/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arriving to LAX 45 minutes before departure time of her flight to Frankfurt, and taking one more glance at herself in her SUV's tinted window, Paris Hilton performed her trademark pouty sashay through the airport as if she didn't have a care in her world.

With just a short amount of time to get through the large airport and check-in, the heiress still found time to shop and grab a bite. It's her world -- we're just reading TMZ in it! The heiress has been jetsetting between L.A., Las Vegas and now Germany for a charity event. Viel Glück!

Filming for her new film, "Repo! The Genetic Opera!" is set for early September in Toronto. Paris Hilton -- taking it all in size 11 strides!

800 pound gorilla fart

Maybe we can fit her for some size 11 combat boots and send her to Iraq .Dlckhead.
After seeing her manhands , Wonky eyes and pellican nose I think the terrorists will give up very quickly .Dlckhead .
ps: God bless our boys on duty and in war zones . Say a prayer for their safety .

Steve

I hope TMZs TV show doesnt waste our time on non stories like this

Justme

JUST IN............THE PHONE CALLS ARE ALL A RECORDING AN SHE CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING.

Justme

and shes talking to that recording hahahalol

Puh-lease

Every time you waste my time with more Paris pseudo-news, I puke into my mouth a little bit.

Nancy

Paris Hilton isn't bothering anyone. She isn't asking to have her picture taken. She is a twenty something young girl having a great time. If I were twenty something and rich I would be doing the same, and so wouldn't all the people that like to trash her. And for her not working as everyone says, she was model and she had her own tv show. One thing I want to know how come Nicole Richie gets 82 mins in jail and Lindsay Lohan gets one day, even tho she had coke on her twice. Everyone still thinks Paris got a deal in jail, she served 24 days. Longer then even people that are not famous serve.

Ines

wow, she's got huge feet

Natasha

oh nancy how is your life, like paris, empty too? paris is bothering no one but herself, she is forcing herself on the public, we dont want the kind of paris to be idols to our teens. i wouldnt allow it. would u?

Natasha

She got 5 stars room service in the jail, i bet she was treated totally different from all other inmmates, she is a destructive figure, i dont like her, she is fake person.

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980

CONTINO MAURIZIO 17 FEBRUARY 1980
MARIENSTR.N1
D-89231 NEU ULM
GERMANY
I LIEBE SIE

Natasha

CANTINO NEED HELP, ughhh and fast.

I call bullshit

he [Mr Levin] is on the Hilton payroll.
Posted at 3:44PM on Aug 31st 2007 by Balderdash

You hit the nail on the head...what the Hiltons don't realize is the more we have rammed down our throats the more turned off we become. Mother Hilton contacts the press constantly and fed a false report just today that the Parisites clothing line could not be kept on the shelves at Macys which is total 100% fabrication.

poncho

The writer of that article, used the possible fact he was there to give more ring of truth to the article. It's basic pre-conceived rhetoric that surrounds "rich" "kid" cliques in high school. JJ obviously has low self esteem that manufests into nobody like's me because I'm not rich like them. It's in his mind, pure and simple. Another truth celebs get lots of free stuff, why? Because Paris or whomever that is in the media have an audience presence. Obviously those here have seen a red carpet. Have ever noticed every celeb tells those with microphones what designor they are wearing? Yes-we all have and its not really free either the star promotes it. Even car dealers give stars vehicles to drive. Bigger the star, the better the car.

Not that they are with Paris; charities sort of do pay celebs in some ways. I say so what if their added exposure brings in awareness and that brings about more donations. What is wrong with that? If the celeb makes more money for them than they would otherwise.

Imagine having to stay inside a public school for 24 days and your not alloud to leave that building for any reason. How would you like it, I know I would'nt. The first bit of news was that Ms.Hilton was suspended and the time of the suspension of her license was up. Her people told her she could drive. Lot's of people get suspended, and think when the 6months or so is past you can drive again. They dont realize you must show proof of adjucation from the courts to the DMV, that all your court stipulations are completed. That was her crime the DMV was told by Ms.Hilton that she was in complience with all her court order requirements. Since lots of people do this, make the same assumption the suspension is automatic lifted; hence the courts rarely if ever give jail time. The Judge because of the attention to this frequent problem, clearly used Ms. Hilton and her media draw by making an example!

I call bullshit

25. Paris Hilton isn't bothering anyone. She isn't asking to have her picture taken.

...... SHE CONTACTS THE PAPS ALL THE TIME MORON.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments