Chippendales: A Little More Summer Sizzle

9/1/2007 4:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chippendale Ben BilicIt's that time again -- start packing up all those white pants that you probably shouldn't be wearing in the first place -- and get ready for Mr. September, Chippendale Ben Bilic.

Chippendales.com's Bosnian dancer is the newest member of the Chips family to be Chippendale of the Month, and following in the footsteps of many greats, Bilic is bringin' the heat up in here! Lawd have mercy!

In a recent interview, beautiful Ben was asked to name something about women that he just doesn't understand. His response? "I really don't understand why women spend so much money on shoes." He must be straight.

During this Labor Day weekend, if you find yourself complaining about the heat, blame Ben.

ANYWAYS!

yes, he is HOT, and straight....i know for a fact, but what i also know is that he has a small weiner! :-(.............oh well, cant have it all...

Blacky

Ben is deffenetly not gay and i will meet him in 7 weeks

Roz

Hey FAT AND SUMB, Chippendales have been famous for over 20 years. And I for one love seeing them here. I saw the show in Las Vegas in June and let me tell you, these men are not gay. After the show they come out to the lounge in front of the theater and flirt with me til there's no tomorrow. I'm woman enough to know when a man means what he's saying. Honey, they are fine. All these gay comments must be coming from ugly men on this site. lol... Just because you can comb your hair and are in shape doesn't make you gay. Bring on the Chippendales!

VegasInsider

All you speculators need to SHUT THE HELL UP - who cares whether he's gay or straight, he's HOT!!!! The Men of Chippendales are the most beautiful men in Las Vegas..trust me, I've seen the show, and I don't think they could entertain women as well as they do if they were gay.

Mima

He is not gay! Trust me!!! I know him well.

Vegasbaby

i have seen the show twice in Vegas, and i can vouch that these guys are HOT and very straight ... i have a picture on my cell phone that can prove it. lol. see the show for yourself and you will come away very satisfied, and horney as hell !

soulful

too metro looking.show me the scruff!

B

After looking at this....I think the next time I'm in Vegas, I must attend one of these shows. My husband can go to Paradise, and we'll meet up afterwards to continue the festivities. my oh my.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2