Kid Rock Teaches Spin Class

9/1/2007 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock and a couple of cronies -- about 30 -- partied down at a Las Vegas after party last night.

A spywitness says the Rock-led plethora of party people -- including "Sugar Ray" frontman Mark McGrath -- busted into Moon Nightclub and took over the main party table near the dance floor. When celebratory bottles took flight, Rock took a turn on the tables for an hour-long set.

Rock was probably ridin' high, after his sold-out Labor Day kickoff show at the Pearl Concert Theater earlier in the evening.

angel

wait till u hear new album. ROCK AND ROLL IS BACK BAYBEE

Grace E.

17. You are actually calling KID Rock old and then referring to Tommy Lee? While you look forward to working as a shopping greeter, although nothing wrong with that, you may want to check out what Mic Jagger and Keith Richards are doing in their respective more mature years. Playing music with the Rolling Stones on world tours. Or better yet check on Bo Diddley still playing the blues and getting paid. Chuck Brown the grandfather of Go Go and George Clinton of P Funk the grandfather of funk, the list goes on and on. Duh.

justmyopinion

#12 Phillip Harrison ..... You are a real JERK. Rock on KID ROCK!!

meltz11

Yea!!!!! A hasbeen that never was.

Whadda-Do

It amazes me that he still gets press!!

He doesn't have a voice for singing, he doesn't play an instrument, he can't compose music. Oh, that's right, he can spin somebody else's music on a record and mix beats. I can remember playing around doing stuff like that too when I was a teenager.

I guess it's his trailer trash look that makes him stay popular because he sure has nothing else going on.

thepepsichallenge

of all the concerts ive seen (which is over 160) if i had to rank the top 5 performance for entertainment,lights,energy,mood and the fans, i would rank Kid Rock at maybe #2 or even at #1 with Ac/Dc. the guy goes all out to make sure you get your money's worth, and i was lucky enough to have seen the show in his hometown of Detroit a few years ago and it was wild. looking forward to seeing another kid rock show in the near future

Terry

# 19 Gracie E

You cannot be comparing the talents of those you mention with kid rock???
I think that was the point of the post you were replying to, neither the poster nor the kid has talent to reach super rock star status.
Spinning is good lol.

Terry

Sometimes I feel like Barbera Walters is on here posting.
Everything is taken personnal and literally. Oh my lord!

Grace E.

No Frankie read Post #17 or 1lucky1
Career options for more mature/older adults does not necessarily have to end as a shopping greeter although there is nothing wrong with that. Many older rock stars are still playing and getting paid. James Brown did too. Johnny Cash was still performing up to six months befor his death. Getting old does mean stop doing what you do best or like. If nyou are lucky enough to get paid for stuff you like doing then keep it up!
Kid Rock has already hit super star status. He just has not been playing or producing music for too long so many have never seen or even heard about him. Check out his history starting with Jive Records. Or try DJ Shadow if you like spinning. Just enjoy music. Life is too short. EASY E

Grace E.

Getting old does NOT mean stop doing what you do best or love. If you are lucky enough to still get paid....

Mona

Someone in a previous post said Kid could not sing or play any instruments. Well, all I can say is that they have never seen him "live." I saw him at Bocktoberfest in Shiner, Texas. He rocked the place. Played over an hour longer than was scheduled. I was so totally impressed with his overall performance. I liked him before but now I love him. And I am proud to say I'm a 50 year old woman!!! You go Rock!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Love you, Kid! KID ROCK RULES!!!!!!!!! ;-)

rosie

i was there i have mo pics it was cool man jammin to kid spinning the table

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2