Winehouse's Bloody Mess

9/1/2007 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rehabbing "Rehab" singer Amy Winehouse was a bloody wreck this week when she violently vomited blood all over her Caribbean hotel room.

Staff at the Jade Mountain resort in St. Lucia were horrified when they were sent to Winehouse's suite to clean up the mess. "There was blood and vomit all over the bathroom, it was just terrible," said one worker, according to Brit tabloid The Mirror.

Hotel management allegedly offered to send out for a doctor, but Winehouse said no, no, no.

Amy and hubby Blake Fielder-Civil have been at the $1,400-a-night Caribbean hideaway since last weekend. This past week, the parents of both Winehouse and Fielder-Civil called for fans to boycott Amy's album in an effort to urge the pair to get help for their alleged drug addictions.

jennifer

she is gonn end up dead

are you new?

It won't be long now..RIP

Diggs

who the hell knows - maybe she's going through withdrawl. I said maybe!

ivana jerchough

Bloody vomit is a sign that there is blood in one's vomit

Just my opinion

I'm sick of this crackhead. She had one good song - about rehab! Where she clearly needs to be right now.

Damn, i miss the days of talented actresses, real diva who could actually hold a note when they sang, and entertainers who entertained (not just shake their as s on stage). Hollywood is going to hell in a hand basket.

amy

We will have another so-called unexplained celebrity death, if someone doesn't step in to help these two.....

ivana jerchough

the good news is we never hear about these gruesome things about the rock stars and comedians that have offed themselves with drugs until after the fact. Therefore it is highly probable that Ms. Winehouse is either already dead, or will save herself after a few more grotesque incendents.

auntie

This girl is probably one of the UGLIEST humans I have ever laid eyes on. No talent, drug addicted . Yep, I guess that makes her a rock star! GROSS!

Seriously

Even before the bloody vomit fiasco, I was thinking, "this one ain't gonna last much longer"..........all doubt has been removed......I hope her family is ready to bury her, because she is going down fast........not happy about it, but what kind of idiot keeps up this sort of habit.............granted, I have NEVER done crack, or heroin, and never been addicted to anything, but grumpiness.....so I certainly, certainly wish this poor girl well. Who knew she was singing that Rehab song completely from the heart? I just thought she was blessed with literary talent.....alas, she IS a hard-core junky..

GET BETTER AMY......You are too young and talented to go out like this!

Malteselover

AMEN to that #8

Lara

I got 3 words for you "Sid and Nancy"

I hate snobs!

Amy's Pros: Errr...can sing. Well, a couple songs anyway.

Amy's Cons: Snaggle teeth, nasty hair with who knows what hidden in it and does she wash it when it's that much trouble to build it up a foot high?, druggie, body like a pre-pubescent boy, retarded tattoos, horrible sense of fashion and only one pair of jeans and worn-out belt, anorexic, freaky cleopatra-like makeup, nasty husband, vile habits in public, ..umm...I could go on but have better things to do.

Amy, please just go away. All your grossness isn't making up for the couple of songs you can sing. I like to pretend there really aren't disgusting people like that in the world that think it's okay to be like that when the world is focusing on them. It's pathetic.

Michelle

OH MY GOD she is a freakin mess.. what the hell is wrong with this girl?
Is she trying to slowly commit suicide???

Who Would Jesus Date

How far does Jesus have to go to make drug addicts appear unattractive?

Clearly Britney shaving her head wasn't a good enough example!

Hey, folks, it's a little miracle Jesus likes to call "moderation"... try it...

What are you that Stupid?

She needs to be in rehab along with her hubby. She has got talent, but she will lose it if she keeps this crap up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments