The Parent Crap

9/2/2007 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not easy being celebuspawn. Imagine having some of these Hollywood families around your Labor Day pool party. Oh, the horror!
The Parent Crap - click to launch
Check out which of LaLaLand's youth might wish the stork had dropped them down a different chimney.

Love looking at Tinseltown royalty in all its faux glory? Then you're in luck! Pop into our "Like Father, Like Son" and "Mothers and Daughters" galleries!

Like Father, Like Son - click to launch Mothers and Daughters - click to launch

Maddie

first?

800 pound gorilla fart

Who would have thunk that Pops would wind up sounding the most sane ? Dlckhead.
Ahhh. Lindsay is purty high or straight .Now if she can give up those " nasty " cigs.
Dlckhead.

gingergirl

How can an adopted child be just like daddy? They are not blood related. The only one that I can see, who is just like daddy is, Shiloh. But I guess she does'nt count.

Mariah

Gingergirl:

They don't mean LOOKING "just like daddy". You can "inherit" many mannerisms and qualities of an adoptive parent. That's really quite a shallow and uneducated comment to make. Have you not ever known anyone who is adopted before? I am adopted and people tell me all the time how much like my father I am. Nature vs. nurture. I don't look a thing like my parents, though my personality mirrors both. I also have quirks that don't mesh at all with them. Perhaps my genetic make-up?? There is a difference and it's pretty interesting.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Run.... it's the Spawn of Hawn

Mark

Brad is so adorable!

jim ault

Jimmy sez- Kate Hudson is a low-rent version of Goldie. Goldie is a superstar and a Oscar winner. I really doubt that the kid will ever reach the heights of her mother. She's just a lucky little girl that the public has bought into. Since the world loved Goldie they welcomed her daughter with open arms. She better be grateful to Mama. One hot Mama at that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah