Faith Glows, Tim Blows

9/4/2007 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even without a ton of airbrushing, country cutie Faith Hill is still a ravishing beauty. The blonde bombshell looked fresh faced and radiant in NYC this weekend as she and hubby Tim McGraw left their midtown Manhattan hotel. Breathe!

While Faith shined, McGraw appeared red-faced, puffy and overtired. Maybe he could use a bit more SPF -- and a few more hours of sleep -- and some Photoshopping!

MusicLover

They are a beautiful couple . . . personally and professionally. I'll always be a fan as long as they keep entertaining us!

MotherGoose7

Here's the thing. If a man had grabbed Faith's crotch, he'd be arrested for sexual assault, and rightly so. The woman should have been arrested and carted right out of the show. We don't need double standards, no matter which direction they fall.

Penelope

I hope there is room in the Rehab when this couple finally admit that they are out of control. I think it is all catching up on them. Faith has had made a life out of Sleeping her way to the top, starting with Hubby No. 1 Dan Hill, who was already established in Nashville. He got the boot after about 9 years, when she met Scott Henndrix who was a Powerful Producer, they got engaged once he gave his wife the boot, along the way Faith did a little ball grabbing with Alan Jackson, who was Married with Children, and while engaged to Henndrix, she made nice with MickGraw, and got pregnant, and married Hubby No. 2, That is a lot of ball grabbing!!!!!!! Why does she think no other female might want to play her game?? She does not have the corner of Ball Grabbing, and now that she is 45, there will be younger Ball Grabbers coming along, and screaming like a Fishwife into the camera at the Music Awards didnt pay off. They dont even want Faith Hill around anyone, she didnt even get one nomination! Fake photos, meltdowns, screaming, I think she may need to change her "prescription"

Pizzazz

First of all I think that Tim looks great anytime. Faith is beautiful and Tim is Handsome. The reason that it seems that both he and Faith are being hated on so much is because they have their own personalties that are very strong. They do not follow the Norm of Nashville or the Norm of Hollywood. They are down to earth people and should be given the respect that they deserve. The McGraws are very giving people, whom show their love through many ways to people in need and most of the time they don't make a big deal of it, it is the media that does. I, as a fan of both Tim and Faith are offended by the commrnt of the writer of this article, as well as some of the comments that has been made by others on here. I don't see anything wrong with the way he looks. Most men wish they can look as good as Tim does at 40 years old. To me, the author of this article as well as the others who took the time to make negative comments regarding Tim is just jelous or wish that they look as good as he does.

Pizzazz

Penelope

why dont these two socalled parents stay home and raise their children??????? They seem to be all over the place, trying to get attention, surely they have enough millions, and at age 40 they should be able to find peace at home with their children, with the help of many nannies and other staff. Is staying home with millions so difficult when you have kids to raise? Seems they would rather grab the headlines instead of grabbing their kids for a goodnight kiss. I would think that since Faith was adopted, she would hangon to her kids even more.

tim & faith fan

Faith looks gorgeous she is as gorgeous as it gets tims pic does look horrible but if u were tired and worn out ur picture wouldnt be great either everyone has their bad pictures i dont xcare who u r keep up the good work tim & faith

Roby

You people that dis Tim & Faith have no idea what you are talking about. They are a special couple that a lot of you are just plain jealous of. I've been to their concerts and see their love for each other and their fans. Anyone that took Faith mugging for the camera serious is too rediculous for words. It was OBVIOUS to me she was kidding around. It scares me that people like YOU ( and you know who you are) would actually say ANYTHING negative about a JOKE!!! She is sweet and loving and a true down to earth woman. To think she considered quitting her singing career because of the huge fire storm it created just breaks my heart. You people have WAY too much time on your hands and surely do NOT know how to read people. I suppose you same people think "poor little Britany" is a good mother. I pray Tim is healthy as he DID look a bit tired. Remember, his Father died of brain cancer. My Mom recently did too. Please keep these good people in your prayers and hope for the best for them. They are rich true, but they have worked hard and earned everything they have. As to their raising their family, they go everywhere with them (the kids) and Tim & Faith may NOT tour together again for a long time so one of them CAN be home with them as they get older and have friends and activities of their own. Their music and love have literally changed my life so PLEASE be kind, put away your jealousy and mean-spirited comments. I have never written to one of these sites but you crossed the line this time and I must speak mine. At least they are true to each other. The past is the past. If I could just sit with them for an hour and talk, I would be so blessed. I don't even agree with their politics totally yet know they are just good people getting along in this world the best way they know how...just like us regular working folks. Their jobs are glamourous..I have so much respect for them!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2