"Grey's" Doc Resuscitates '90s Rapper

9/4/2007 6:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Grey's Anatomy" star Ellen Pompeo and her fiance, Chris Ivery, dined at II Sole Monday night with ... Heavy D?! The diddly, diddly dee?! The trio was spotted getting into their vehicle as they exited the restaurant -- who knew Heavy D was still alive?!

Leaving the gym was Kimberly Stewart, who was obviously not in the mood for obvious questions. Also out in L.A.: Jesse McCartney, 20, and Evan Ross, 19 -- who had no problem getting into trendy Hollywood lounge, Hyde. Who needs IDs when you're rich ... b**ch?! Jenna Jameson and BF Tito Ortiz were fishing at Koi, where Jenna showed some PG-rated lovin' to photogs. And Criss Angel is magically ridiculous looking exiting Les Deux on Sunday.

All this and more in today's "Can you saw this in half?" edition of L.A. Star Catcher!

Save Joe Francis

Grey's Anatomy is one of the most moronic shows I've ever seen. Ellen Pompeo looks like crap.

Save Joe Francis

Heavy D should sit on her face and put her out of her misery.

Madeleine

Heavy D isn't rapping anymore, he's been acting. He had a pretty substantial part in Cider house rules and he was very good in it. I haven't sen him lately but I wish he would keep acting, he really did a good job. I used to love him when he was rapping back in the day, that was before the gangsta rap so he went the way of the rappers who were pushed out by Ice-T and public enemy. He's a very nice man from what I have read and from the interviews I have seen. Nothing wrong with being seen with old heavy but Ellen Pompeo is highly suspect, I don't think I would want to be seen with her if I was heavy D. She's a mess.

Ravel

Heavy D also had a recurring role on Fox's cancelled "Boston Public" as a social worker.

DONTDRINK/DRIVE

she looks like death, warmed over. What a mess. Guess she does not like white meat off her turkey.

john Everett

Is her husband black or Puerto Rican?

Mahasin

Clear video for a change!! I love Heavy D

Brain_candy

It never fails to amaze me how so many people have never learned the old adage "If you have nothing good to say about someone, don't say anything."

I like Ellen Pompeo, and she is a terrific actress. Watch some of the other stuff she has done, and you will see how versatile she is.

Miss

Who gives a crap what color her husband is and moreover who the hell knows what her issues are with what she looked like. Bad day? We all have 'em...jeez.

And Grey's is actually a pretty good show --- don't watch it if you're looking for substance or whatever but it's a far cry better than some of that reality show CRAP that's permiating the TV lines