Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

xminetcitrouille

hot damn

annnnaa

tasstttyyyy =) hhessssss sooo gorgeouuss- vanessa soooooo luckyyy

zac's girlfriend =]

teehee i love this pic......thanx TMZ for realizing how HOT HOT HOT his six pack is!! lol i love him and i TOTALLY disagree with post #8. stop the hot guy hating this guy ROCKS MY HEART!!! much love to zac from his #1 fan[ME] and continue the HOT pics!! =]

koolio

He is so friken hot if i was a guy maybe i am i would go out with him........

ROCK HARD ABS COME IN

celine

number 7 is Orlando Bloom....

strawberry shortcake

--Honestly for those of you who did sports in college those that are (women) . You know that he looks like a typical Querterback on the football team. And honestly, You people that are drueling it s like you probably have never shared a Gym with hot, sweaty, athletes everyday for 4 years. Because to me this is nothing special. But to those that are drueling its as if you have never seen a person with low body fat and a six pack. I guess it is true then, "people want what they dont have." -- But honestly seeing men in the gym with six packs everyday and being there friends gets old.. you eventually want something normal, and not superficial. Remember someone who is obsessed with me me me, can not be obsessed with you.

sickofit

for goodness sake cant anyone tell the he is totally full of himself.. I mean come on look at the way he is posing for the freakin picture... hes a teen aged guys with tons of money with his face posted everywhere with little girls falling all over him, how can he not be the kind of guys that looks in the mirror and just drools for himself ???

HES OLD NEWS FIND SOMEONE NEW!!!

CR4ZY4YOUB4BY 8D

woooo hoooooo. this boy is absolutely gorgeous. for all of you zac efron haters out there, you are CRAZY. he is stunning & there is nothing to like about him ? all i have to say is GO VANESSA, YOU LUCKY GIRL !

darline

wow i never realize zac is real hot... hotter than my bf... :-p

Erin

Wowza. He is very cute. I could care less about "Zanessa" it is their business and people need to respect that. I'm here for you Zac!!!!

that guy in the corner

Ok, my turn! ^^

I'm a bisexual teen, and, I find his bod to be absolutely amazing. Now, for those of you who THINK that he's gay, you need to get over yourself. Once he starts going with one of the other male actors, then you can say that he's gay, or whatever. If you have the time to READ all the comments, then say something hateful about him, then, you need to get a life.

Bekky

Wow... he is stunning.
0_0
He can come to Australia, he's legal here!
I'm so not into huge muscles, he's actually got my ideal figure for a guy.
10 / 10 in my books.
Thnx TMZ.

koolio

He is so friken hot if i was a guy maybe i am i would
go out with
him........ROCK HARD ABS COME ON
I would totalyy give him a bj in a sec

bratty_bran

Hey 105.
Before you speak about this not being Zac because Zac is not buff....why dont you go look at him on the cover of rolling stone, sure looks pretty buff there now dont he. Dont talk about things when you dont know what you are talking about!

As for you old women saying that Zac is young enough to be your son, but you would still love to f*** him, you are disgusting and perverted. That should be illegal. So please go back to your old ugly men and leave the ones my age alone....thanks

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10